Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
airways07

Roslan Interior, Hamid & Son, Home Interior

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thank s nainy,

Anyway, l have srike off Hamid from my list. They keep email and keep calling n giving different2 pricing and keep suggesting me to reno to what l dont want to. Bothering me.

Tks!

i have heard that roslan is okay but like hamid and sons really gives u high blood pressure. my mum just did toilet reno and just 1 toilet and there really is a lot of hidden cost and just for toilet and 1 wardrobe they took 1month n iweek to do and everyday they say they would come but they never did. You have to keep screaming and pushing. AZIZI contractor also is useless. Regret regret regret..

Hi,

anyone have ever engaged this three company-Roslan interior in Joo Chiat, Hamid & son in Marsiling and Home Interior in Toa payoh? Cause this three quote us a good deal so we need review on them anyone? Still source out other company aswell.

Anyone?

i have heard that roslan is okay but like hamid and sons really gives u high blood pressure. my mum just did toilet reno and just 1 toilet and there really is a lot of hidden cost and just for toilet and 1 wardrobe they took 1month n iweek to do and everyday they say they would come but they never did. You have to keep screaming and pushing. AZIZI contractor also is useless. Regret regret regret..

No one??? U guys never ever do with them? :o

Hi,

anyone have ever engaged this three company-Roslan interior in Joo Chiat, Hamid & son in Marsiling and Home Interior in Toa payoh? Cause this three quote us a good deal so we need review on them anyone? Still source out other company aswell.

Anyone?

Hi,

Anyone?