Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Megadeth

Refrigerator Feels Very Hot At The Sides. Open The Freezer, Inside Abit Wet.

Need your advice on this problem that happened to my refrigerator, Mitsubishi MRV45S-SS recently.

The side of the refrigerator feels very hot & when i open the freezer door, inside was abit wet at the inner sides & tops. It still feels cold, but with water droplets at the inner sides.

However, when i open the below normal chiller door, everything looks normal inside. It feels cold inside.

Only the freezer compartment, the inner sides are wet with water droplets.

Anyone of you experience this? Is my refrigerator spoilt? Pls revert if possible. thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Need your advice on this problem that happened to my refrigerator, Mitsubishi MRV45S-SS recently.

The side of the refrigerator feels very hot & when i open the freezer door, inside was abit wet at the inner sides & tops. It still feels cold, but with water droplets at the inner sides.

However, when i open the below normal chiller door, everything looks normal inside. It feels cold inside.

Only the freezer compartment, the inner sides are wet with water droplets.

Anyone of you experience this? Is my refrigerator spoilt? Pls revert if possible. thanks

I had the same problem with my fridge previously. called a technician to come and check and found that the fan is not working. You might want to contact a technician to check. I forgot how much my cost but it's not very ex.

Mine also same model, everything is well, don't have your problem.... better get the company to check

Thanks for the replies....My fridge now seems to be working ok again....i suspect it is because somebody didnt close the Freezer door properly, leaving the door slightly ajar....

will monitor it for the time being....to see if the heat up happens again...