Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tsubame

Where To Get Room Divider/screens

Hi all, have seen some pics of room dividers/screens similar to those shown in this website. Or like in this picture:

FleurScreen.jpg

Anybody knows where to get these or something similar in Singapore? Have seen something similar in photos in local interior design magazines, so must be available somewhere?

Edited by Tsubame

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Why dun you just email the website?

Hi all, have seen some pics of room dividers/screens similar to those shown in this website. Or like in this picture:

FleurScreen.jpg

Anybody knows where to get these or something similar in Singapore? Have seen something similar in photos in local interior design magazines, so must be available somewhere?

What material is that?

If plastics like those hanging over the door that type, it is hard to find.

I think it can be custom make ...

If glass, easier, just put a big glass panel and buy the glass deca to paste on it.

You could try looking for a company that does laser cutting to cut sheets of plastic into that design. Alternatively, if you're feeling creative, you could buy sheets of card from a craft shop and using a craft knife, cut out the design yourself :)

There's houses with similar screens in pics. My ID says she knows where to find, but maintenance-wise... :rolleyes: Easy to trap dust and such arh. But nice though.

you could try the cheaper way... find a flowery design similar and do roller blind. i m doing a roller blind divider for my MBR to hide my bed from doorway. maintenence is easier too.

An update for those interested. This is the supplier in Singapore: Series Supplies. Those dividers are called Grille Panels. But according to my ID, because is MDF(mid-density fibre) board, it will be damaged if come into contact with water. Anyone with these panels in your place can comment?

Why I'm looking for such panels instead of using decorative glass or roller curtains, is because we want to obscure direct view, but still allow breeze from corridor to get into the house when front door is opened.

Edited by Tsubame