Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
troxxy

Urbansuite In The Premiere

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Congrats on ur new place!!

beri nice.. love the bay windows n Egg Chair.. but the kitchen beri small hor.

ya kitchen indeed small, still thinking where to place the microwave and the yard area also so small.. sighz

Congrats on ur new place!!

beri nice.. love the bay windows n Egg Chair.. but the kitchen beri small hor.

ya kitchen indeed small, still thinking where to place the microwave and the yard area also so small.. sighz

KEC at The Adelphi Mall

Denon 1909 AVR

AVR1909_Front_G.gif

Definitive Technology ProCinema 800 5.1

ProCinema800_BL_slider.jpg+

What was the damage on Denon 1909 AVR & Definitive Technology ProCinema 800 5.1 respectively?

What was the damage on Denon 1909 AVR & Definitive Technology ProCinema 800 5.1 respectively?

1950 for speakers and near 800 for 1909 if not wrong :)

Hi Troxxy,

Nice house and furnitures you got there.

Did you find Max or GPlan to be quite good in terms of the workmanship, price, and willingness to accomodate your ideas?

I just bought a condo at metropolitan, quite similar layout to yours, and i was talking to Max Yu in IMM shortly, so i am still considering him.

One more question, on your laminate bay window, it looks quite good.

For bay windows top i was considering laminate, or solid top or granite, do you know what are the pros and cons of those options?

Thanks for your help.

And looking forward to see more of your reno progress.

Nick

Hi Troxxy,

Did you find Max or GPlan to be quite good in terms of the workmanship, price, and willingness to accomodate your ideas?

I just bought a condo at metropolitan, quite similar layout to yours, and i was talking to Max Yu in IMM shortly, so i am still considering him.

For bay windows top i was considering laminate, or solid top or granite, do you know what are the pros and cons of those options?

Thanks for your help.

Nick

Hi Troxxy, i like ur house's designer feel!! Mine s B6 type and still shortlisting ID currently. Do u mind to share ur quotation? U can pm me :) Thx!

Edited by flynnie

Hi Troxxy

questions on your pebbles in the balcony, will they trap water and breed mosquitoes?

My house also have a balcony, Im thinking of putting pebbles like yours, or lay those wooden plank, not too sure which is better.

Look forward to have more pics on them with sunlight! thanks!

Hi Troxxy,

Thanks for your help.

Nick

Hello nick, in terms of workmanship, price, and willingness to accomodate your ideas, workmanship so far so good, I can show you my feature wall, a lot of workmanship involved... In terms of price, my quote was 30k++ w/o hacking but got a lot of carpentry work and built in leather cushion in bedrooms, dining area, shoe cabinet... so I feel its reasonable, B4 i signed with Max, I also did go ask for quotations from other IDs like wei ken, ***** and others, I shortlisted Gplan and another ID firm. I can scan my Quotation list, if you interested :) Regarding accomodating ideas, I can guarantee you, you will have no problem with Max, My bros and I had our ideas, we had no problems sharing with max, and further modify them. So far till now, if any day, got carpentry work takes place, he will always be there, to supervise the carpenters, and if the carpenters got any problems, they can ask him on the spot. The progression speed sometime fast sometime slow... not constant. Hes responsible, can consider him IMO, if hes not a good ID, I also wont create this blog :)

Hi Troxxy, i like ur house's designer feel!! Mine s B6 type and still shortlisting ID currently. Do u mind to share ur quotation? U can pm me :) Thx!

31k+ if i remember correctly, but a lot carpentry work involved. So far till now, I quite satisfied with the renovation, I will say they met my requirements. I will post the pictures up asap. If you want, you can come to my unit and take a look.

Hi Troxxy

questions on your pebbles in the balcony, will they trap water and breed mosquitoes?

My house also have a balcony, Im thinking of putting pebbles like yours, or lay those wooden plank, not too sure which is better.

Look forward to have more pics on them with sunlight! thanks!

Hello kongming

Laying these pebbles, definitely got irregular surfaces. Since its in balcony, water will flow to the planter area and then down the pipe. even if got water trapped, it will only be in very small amount, I dont think mosquito can breed. How irregular the surface is depends the worker's skills. My ID told me not many workers know how to lay pebbles, I got charged extra for laying pebbles instead of tiles. Wooden plank in balcony must be Chengai wood, I think is the only suitable outdoor wood. I can only say depends on self preference and design in balcony, Personally I like the glossy surface of the pebbles under sunlight. Hope my info helps you :)

Hi Troxxy,

is the window grilles provided by hdb? wrought iron?

Hello Nike

Yes, its provided. What metal is it make of, I dont really know, I think is aluminum.

Carpentry Work

My House theme is Black Gray Red, and cosy feel for bedrooms.

The laminate in the pictures maybe look dull, because a protective layer is attached with the laminate, to prevent scratches.

Altar in Balcony for Tua Pei Gonggggggggg

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00543.jpg

Feature wall in Living Room, if you take a closer look, you can see that a "S" shape on the feature wall is not laminated, this is because we decided to use mosaics instead.

DSC00544.jpg

In foyer area, a shoe cabinet + leather cushion + storage + wine glass display cabinet(Incomplete)

DSC00564.jpg

Sliding door to hide bombshelter

DSC00561.jpg

Hi Troxxy,

Thank you so much for your response, it really helps.

I will meet him again and ask for quotation.

Your altar and feature wall looks good, like the color scheme.

If you don't mind to post your quotation, it will definitely help also. Or instead you can PM or email me (nix_drst@hotmail.com) if it's better for you.

Thanks alot, good luck on your reno progress,

Nick

Hello nick, in terms of workmanship, price, and willingness to accomodate your ideas, workmanship so far so good, I can show you my feature wall, a lot of workmanship involved... In terms of price, my quote was 30k++ w/o hacking but got a lot of carpentry work and built in leather cushion in bedrooms, dining area, shoe cabinet... so I feel its reasonable, B4 i signed with Max, I also did go ask for quotations from other IDs like wei ken, ***** and others, I shortlisted Gplan and another ID firm. I can scan my Quotation list, if you interested :) Regarding accomodating ideas, I can guarantee you, you will have no problem with Max, My bros and I had our ideas, we had no problems sharing with max, and further modify them. So far till now, if any day, got carpentry work takes place, he will always be there, to supervise the carpenters, and if the carpenters got any problems, they can ask him on the spot. The progression speed sometime fast sometime slow... not constant. Hes responsible, can consider him IMO, if hes not a good ID, I also wont create this blog :)

Hi Troxxy,

Thank you so much for your response, it really helps.

I will meet him again and ask for quotation.

Your altar and feature wall looks good, like the color scheme.

If you don't mind to post your quotation, it will definitely help also. Or instead you can PM or email me (nix_drst@hotmail.com) if it's better for you.

Thanks alot, good luck on your reno progress,

Nick

Nick, you are welcome, after I get the soft copy of the quotation, will email you ^^ Just wanna add 1 more point, he's living in Yishun in the west side, my house is in the east side.Gplan office is in IMM. He came to my house by BUS and then back to office, I think its tiring for him. I believe not every ID is as hardworking as he is.

Edited by troxxy

thanks, maybe you can paint another layer of coating lol

I was told got 2 layers liao... Now wait till my feature wall and console to see how lor...

I was told got 2 layers liao... Now wait till my feature wall and console to see how lor...

lol Good luck for your renovation, try get your ID to settle for you

Hah...hah...thx for ur invitation! I'll go over and take a look when i go there this weekend, ok with u? :) mine still lots defects hvn't settle yet n need to chase SL move faster! sian....When will ur reno be completed? Looks everything moves very fast!