Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
troxxy

Urbansuite In The Premiere

Hah...hah...thx for ur invitation! I'll go over and take a look when i go there this weekend, ok with u? :) mine still lots defects hvn't settle yet n need to chase SL move faster! sian....When will ur reno be completed? Looks everything moves very fast!

No problem, Sure but dunno can or not during wkends, need go audio house and one sculpture shop, maybe PM me the time you coming, I can arrange^^. We will move over tomorrow if possible, right now is left pasting mosaic, electric works, painting touch up and delivery of furnitures :)

Edited by troxxy

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah.. your feature wall looks very high tech.. very different from the other feature walls we normally see~

the rounded niches looks super cool~ :sport-smiley-004:

No problem, you can google search their site, they got a lot of chairs, but got no showroom, I believe this is why they are able to keep their chairs at low price. I did ask for quote for egg chair from another designer chair shop, its ard 1.8k. My chairs are arriving on thursday, hopefully no problems.

thanks, maybe you can paint another layer of coating lol

have you received your chair? how's the quality? any pics to share on the real thing?

Wah.. your feature wall looks very high tech.. very different from the other feature walls we normally see~

the rounded niches looks super cool~ :sport-smiley-004:

Lol Thanks for your compliment :)

Hi, may I know how much you the bay window wooden ledge cost you?

have you received your chair? how's the quality? any pics to share on the real thing?

yes, quite a few problems, but not in terms of workmanship i believe is packaging and delivery problems. one of my tulip chair's side got chipped off a bit, but they willing to get me a new one, for my leather egg chair, got 1 rough line, i complained, they said can be polished off, still waiting for reply.

Sorry for my late replies, here are more of my updates

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

did i see a osim ecologi at the corner? i bot one too... used once only so far.. very tiring using it...

thanks for showing the pics on the chair.. very nice and tempting.. !

did i see a osim ecologi at the corner? i bot one too... used once only so far.. very tiring using it...

thanks for showing the pics on the chair.. very nice and tempting.. !

No problem? Its quite useful ma, clean and convenient for me :)