Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zc31

About Ttc

Thanks!

Btw, isit true preggy women should avoid spicy/saltish food mainly and no cold beverage?

If you ask your gynae, the answer would be no... But I think spicy food not good for morning sickness, makes it worse by churning the stomach...and imagine if throw up...wah...spicy puke!!!!

Lots of preggies have heightened sense of taste, and may be partial to certain foods...but having to avoid salty foods, I never read before...

Cold water...old wive's tale lah... ppl say make womb weak, make bb cold etc hor? My sis could only drink cold cold drinks during her preggieness, and now she got a gorgeous 1 1/2 mth old daughter! :P:P:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
All the best for your TTC, Zc31.

Take a chance to go holiday and relax, de-stress urself with ur wifey.

Higher chances in a romantic mood, but the timing must also plan lor.

Anyway JYJY :dancingqueen:

Thanks!

Last month on the last day aunty came again....make us hopeful for nothing.

Now this week is result time. Pray for no aunty :D

Yes we're going for a holiday in june.

But kinda worried also cox if she gets pregnant early, not sure if there'll be issues travelling within the first trimester as read in forums.

If you ask your gynae, the answer would be no... But I think spicy food not good for morning sickness, makes it worse by churning the stomach...and imagine if throw up...wah...spicy puke!!!!

Lots of preggies have heightened sense of taste, and may be partial to certain foods...but having to avoid salty foods, I never read before...

Cold water...old wive's tale lah... ppl say make womb weak, make bb cold etc hor? My sis could only drink cold cold drinks during her preggieness, and now she got a gorgeous 1 1/2 mth old daughter! :P:P:P

Hehe i can only pray for one before i start listing out the can and cannot eat stuff :D

Btw, any female gynae in the west that delivers in MAH that you peeps know of? ;)

oh Zc31, my gynae delivers in MAH and TMC. He is Dr Kee Wei Heong, has a clinic in TMC and Jurong, evenings.

W K Koo's and Assoc clinic

#01-16A/B Jurong Point Shoppg Centre

mon 5:30pm-7:30pm

Tues Thurs Fri 5:30pm- 8:00pm

Tel:62536011

Jurong is in the west right? hehehe, having been living central all my life so not sure lah...

Anyway, I find Dr Kee very good, very caring and answers all your Qns and provides alot of info and different from other gynaes. If your wife is ok with a male gynae, she should go for him.

The phone number above is for TMC clinic but I dun have the Jurong point one.

Edited by mister_molly

My frd recommended me to take Nature's Farm Women's Wonder Mega - multivitamins. She took it and got preggy after trying for a few years. I'm taking it now but have to drink lots of water. I also read that you can eat Bai Feng Wan after your menses is over. I've been trying for 3 years.....