Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
WAWAPIG

Open Door

Hello Mr. Chong

I've heard some mentioned that NO NEED to purposely select a good date/time but would prefer to have your advise.

I will be taking my keys tomorrow and was thinking of when to officially open door.

We would like to do it on a weekend and I have a look at the lunar calendar and selected 7March, Saturday timing between 1100-1300. Is it good?

If need to select another date and time, what information do you require from us?

Me born 1976 Jan05 & FH 1975 May15. We are in the year of Rabbit.

Thank you very much in advance and looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Jas

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hello Mr. Chong

I've heard some mentioned that NO NEED to purposely select a good date/time but would prefer to have your advise.

I will be taking my keys tomorrow and was thinking of when to officially open door.

We would like to do it on a weekend and I have a look at the lunar calendar and selected 7March, Saturday timing between 1100-1300. Is it good?

If need to select another date and time, what information do you require from us?

Me born 1976 Jan05 & FH 1975 May15. We are in the year of Rabbit.

Thank you very much in advance and looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Jas

Hello

If you want to treat it as official to open the door, simply pick up the tong sheng, select a day where there' "Yue De/ Tian De" can already. Just open it during the day. Noon time is good.

Hello

If you want to treat it as official to open the door, simply pick up the tong sheng, select a day where there' "Yue De/ Tian De" can already. Just open it during the day. Noon time is good.

Mr. Chong

Thanks Thanks.. I will check it out. :dancingqueen:

Will post soon as also need your advice on our unit internal fengshui. Will provide you with photos/floor plan etc.

Thanks very much in advance. Greatly appreciate your kind help. :yamseng:

Best Regards

Jasmine

Hello

Hi Mr. chong,

you mentioned the day with yue de or tian de can already, but how about tian yue de? I will be entering my new unit before collecting keys, does this means open door also or it is ok to enter without any kuad.

rgds

Hi Mr. chong,

you mentioned the day with yue de or tian de can already, but how about tian yue de? I will be entering my new unit before collecting keys, does this means open door also or it is ok to enter without any kuad.

rgds

Hi

Just go ahead.