Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, anyone engage image before? Their portfolio on their website looks nice. Kindly share your experience here, thanks. As understand, they are the first and only one ID company to win the Superbrand award (2004/2005) and its 3 directors won the Entrepreneur of the Year (2007). Heard of them?

Hey, I had engaged Image to do our home. Their design is good, I would say the price is so-so. Anyway, we have since moved in for 2 months and still have outstanding touch-up works. DELAY.

My experience with them is not good as they are slow when comes to touching up of their works. I would have expected them to at least check the works that they are responsible for but unfortunately this area of professional was not practiced by them. The reasons given were: they are still not that attentive to details as they only looked at the whole picture and they admitted they have took up too many projects and they are now having difficulty to cope. --> obviously this is none of my business.

The worst part is when we are finalizing the total reno costs, the touch up works are at our costs! They said they need to send in their people to do the works and is paid on a daily basis etc. You mean we clients are responsible for the workers wages when it is the company's work that was not done properly? I find it very ridiculous. I would not recommend Image as your ID.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, i am currently 'shopping' around for ID. spoke to one guy call frank in Image. Anyone has any reviews on him or the designs or the company in general. Want to have some good assurance that my house and me wld be in good hands for the renov.

My deal was closed by ***** from Image. He is very friendly when doing sales but once you closed a deal with him he adopt a complete different attitude. When he came up to our house to look at the areas that require rectification, he will hastily leave always with "They have to go, they have other things to attend to./They got to hurry to another place./They are late for other appointment. etc etc." --- Typical sales man.

Edited by gemini15

Kindly share with me on your experience for this company. I am thinking of asking them for an offer.

I have engaged them. Review about them:

1) Attentive and friendly during sales.

2) After closed deal, different attitude.

3) Co-ordination work among them and workers sucks - workers came up to our house and asked us what they are suppose to do. :( Feedback to them, they said the workers will call them. Haiz. Often when arranged to come up for works, end up not appearing at all and they are not aware. - I find quite irresponsible.

4) Touch-up works and rectification of works is very slow.

5) Did not check their men works - often need us to check and then they will come up to do again.

6) Quality of workmenship so-so only.

7) What they promised during sales and actual work differs.

8) Charge me for the touch-up jobs that are obviously their responsbility to rectify them. RIDICULOUS.

9) Site co-ordinator/designer's design is good.

10) Have problem communicating to the one who close our deal.

Overall, important to find someone you can communicate effectively. Unlike mine.

I have engaged them. Review about them:

1) Attentive and friendly during sales.

2) After closed deal, different attitude.

3) Co-ordination work among them and workers sucks - workers came up to our house and asked us what they are suppose to do. :( Feedback to them, they said the workers will call them. Haiz. Often when arranged to come up for works, end up not appearing at all and they are not aware. - I find quite irresponsible.

4) Touch-up works and rectification of works is very slow.

5) Did not check their men works - often need us to check and then they will come up to do again.

6) Quality of workmenship so-so only.

7) What they promised during sales and actual work differs.

8) Charge me for the touch-up jobs that are obviously their responsbility to rectify them. RIDICULOUS.

9) Site co-ordinator/designer's design is good.

10) Have problem communicating to the one who close our deal.

Overall, important to find someone you can communicate effectively. Unlike mine.

Would agree with you that the touch up and rectification is slow. In part it could also be due to the fact that because I have moved in, they can come only when I'm around.

But my ID did not charge me for the touch up/rectifications. Eg my hubby realised that he needs more shelving for study area, he asks for a movable castor drawers. It is not chargeable since it's supposed to be part of the $/psf they quote for the study desk cum cabinet.

If charge for touch up, yes that is ridiculous! Dont' think you shd pay them for this.

I heard there are as many as 60 IDs within Image but less than 10 in house designers. Ultimately it is not just the coy but the ID too that's impt

Yes i agree with gemini.. Before sign all nice, all ok. After sign..true color will come out..whose ur ID? Now ite been a month and still dusty with cements n debrris.. :bangwall:

Yes i agree with gemini.. Before sign all nice, all ok. After sign..true color will come out..whose ur ID? Now ite been a month and still dusty with cements n debrris.. :bangwall:

ID is ***(PM me if u interested to know).

I have nothing more to add regarding their work/service/attitude. *speechless* I would not want to cross my path with them again. The only thing I would like to highlight is - what kind of boss will have what kind of subordinates. Very true indeed. HAIZ...

Edited by gemini15

ID is James Tng.

I have nothing more to add regarding their work/service/attitude. *speechless* I would not want to cross my path with them again. The only thing I would like to highlight is - what kind of boss will have what kind of subordinates. Very true indeed. HAIZ...

hie gemini,

can i check with u how is ur kitchen cabinet? mine is sucks. super low workmanship..

now im goin renovation bluess.. :bangwall:

pm me pls

AVOID image. Although I am happy with their designs. But I hate their service and integrity. Dishonest and try to hook up with another contractor we found outside to snitch some commission off them.

AVOID image. Although I am happy with their designs. But I hate their service and integrity. Dishonest and try to hook up with another contractor we found outside to snitch some commission off them.

Who is ur ID?

Hi all,

I just got my flat, current looking for a ID. I came across Image at expo and got introduce to their sale manager Jeff.

Anyone home done by him? Is he good?

this worries me.... i've a few friends who engaged image. the review was that their quotes were very high, higher than those giving away freebies like chew or meng designs... but quality and coordination was superb that's why they engaged them...

when i went expo the other day, i focused all my attention at their showflat. gosh, lucky i haven't sign yet..

i don't mind paying a bit more if they're hassle free, i guess image is not the one then..

i do have a hassle free designer from my past reno, but his carpentry subcontracter is horrible....

The attached photos are the recent problem that we had for our 6months old house. After each heavy rain, rain water will leaked through the windows, goes under the platform and to our sofa/carpet area. Our carpet will be wet. Bad bad quality work of theirs.

http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/6/5/13/...rvm_c68cc65.jpg

http://img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/6/5/13/...rwm_018223a.jpg

http://img40.imagefra.me/img/img40/6/5/13/...rxm_1018059.jpg

http://img37.imagefra.me/img/img37/6/5/13/...7lm_6945c7e.jpg

http://img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/6/5/13/...smm_b1695d2.jpg

http://img38.imagefra.me/img/img38/6/5/13/...8hm_cac8257.jpg