Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

anyone has experience with this ID firm? had a chat with Mike at Expo and he was very sincere and accommodating. please share if you have hired them before. thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My new house was done up by this company.My ID is from KL, very hardworking and dedicated.Though the handover was delayed and in fact I move in with the reno 85% complete. Mine was a very rush job because I gave him only 3 weeks, only confirmed with him at the very last minute though my brother strongly recommended him (He was also my brother's ID)very willing to do rectification or enhancements. For instance, when notice the colours of the glasses or mirrors for display area was not satifactory, he is willing to do changes. Still waiting for his reply with his carpenters on the solution.I would say their quote looks high upfront.i even contemplated to save costs by outsourcing the painting, vanishing and wood decking works but I'm now glad I did not because I must praise them for doing a much better job. For eg, the painter that I enquire would give me a $400 discount but will only come for a one time paint job. But when i move in and with all the unpacking, the walls are stained. My ID asked his painter to do come in to do a final touch up after everything is moved in. I think it'd be the third touch up at least.Also did some rectifications to study cabinets etc which he tried his best to accommodate. Though there were certain requirements which were not fulfilled, he more than made up for it in other places before we even ask. tongue.gif The rest of the items which we took out eg my son's study desk and cabinets, I am actually thinking of going back to them.eg image quote for 6 ft study cum cabinet is $1800. When I ask another carpenter (non ID) the quote is only $1K+. But when I ask for the design, was told only certain std colours otherwise need to top up. Need castor cabinets, another $320. The door hinges also not piston otherwise got to +++.So far most satisfed with the living and master room TV console. At night, the living console gives a 'cinematic' effect. tongue.gif i heard he's managing 6 projects concurrently all from referrals. I can give you his contact if interested but if you are looking to a rush job to finish in a month time, not sure if he can take in any new cases at this moment.Just to shareMy contract quote was $30K plus. This consists of works on study room desk cum cabinets 8 ft, changing existing wardrobe door, extension of study wardrobe ano 8 ftchanging of master room wardrobe door, TV console with storage;Living room TV console with side cabinets;Dining mirrors with long stretch of cabinets, divider;living room cove lighting;3 display units (in glass ; tinted mirrors);wood decking;polycarbon at balcony;vanishing of parquet floor;painting;shifting, addition of power points etc

Hi, can I get your ID's contact from you? Thank you in advance!

Good one(s) I don't know. Did not come across. Hmmmm avoid J****.

Can I get the name of your ID please? Thanks in advance !

Flat handover tomorrow

So far no problems

Even did up all my requests at no extra cost and they did their best to rush the handover before the 7th month....

Finished design was better than my proposed 3D....

I would highly recommend this ID....

Will post up pics once i have time....

Can I ask who your ID is? :)

Hi, I am a real homeowner giving positive feedback to the ID working on my project as she is very responsible and most importantly she had made my home really beautiful. Although Im@ge creative design firm is not the cheapest design firm, however, it is well established. At least do not need to be afraid that it will run away with your money. We are lucky to find a professional and proactive ID, Gillian to work on our project. She updates us very closely on the renovation progress. Sometimes even allow us to make changes without extra charges. She always tries to accommodate to all our requests. Very nice and patient too! Hard to find ID like her. Workmanship is better than average too. You can contact her by this number 81122108
Edited by Lemonxoxo