Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
monkez

Where To Buy Cheap And Good Bean Bags

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i'm also looking for bean bags... went to spotlight @ plaza singapura, but the staff informed me they only sell the beans, not entire bean bags.

budget's tight -> less than $150 per bag.

does anyone know of a place which sells bean bags within my budget?

I was looking around for a beanbag recently and finally bought one today. Thought i should share my findings with everyone. After looking around I found these places selling bean bags:

1) Muji - $195 for mid size and $299 for large (all cotton material)

2) Molecule - $175 for mid size and $299-$500+ for larger sizes (mostly synthetic or nylon type material)

3) Lifebaby - $199 for small size. Forgot prices for larger size (feels like nylon material)

4) Bean bag mart - $199 for mid size. A lot of other sizes available (price is for cotton, suede will cost about $50 more)

Was planning to buy the molecule one for $175 when I passed by spotlight today and decided to take a look. I read from this forum that they only sell the beans without the bag but to my surprise there were some bags on sale there as well. Most were on 50% discount selling for $25 instead of the usual 49.99 and a lot of colours and materials to choose from. I chose a suede material one which was $69.99 and was going for $25 as well.

In all the beanbag cost me $25 for the bag, $22 for the interior liner and 15.99 x 4 for 4 packs of beans. Total was $111 for a suede material bag suitable for one adult which i found a very good bargain! So if anyone is interested in buying a bean bag, better head on down to spotlight to take a look :)

well i also recently just brought bean bag too (01 Mar 09). i got mine at Kendo Lifestyle @ $179 for 2 :) :)

Hi,

Can I know how big are they? :)

Thanks!

Hi guys, we sell bean bags from the brand "doob". do check us out at <link removed> , we sell bean bags in various sizes, materials and colours! Feel free to look around, and we hope you find something you like smile.gif

doobsta-large-sitting.jpg

Feel free to enquire with us if you have a query, and our friendly people will respond shortly. Have fun shopping for your bean bag! smile.gif