Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pat111

Urgently Seeking Advice On Id

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I just come across these 2 IDs

M Design Syndicates; and

Koong Yee Renovation.

Any comments on these 2 Ids?

Nope...perhaps is not popular in tis threads

M Design Syndicates; and

Koong Yee Renovation.

Have not hear any from them yet.. :dunno:

Have not hear any from them yet.. :dunno:

I met up with an ID from Koong Yee over the weekend - we're looking around for quotes and design for our resale flat - the ID was quite up front with us, seems easy to work with. Crossing fingers and waiting for the quotation and design proposal now.

Does anyone have had their flat done up by them? Comments on their workmanship?

Thanks!

Nope, hv not heard them frm this thread, bt this forum help me alot for comfirming the Id & e company is worth searching for. n i get myself to click to this Id Frm Summit Design Studio n thier workmanship is great. All this should credit to our forumers....

Nope, hv not heard them frm this thread, bt this forum help me alot for comfirming the Id & e company is worth searching for. n i get myself to click to this Id Frm Summit Design Studio n thier workmanship is great. All this should credit to our forumers....

yes, i agree there are alot of id and company worth searching for. and rare gem might falls onto you. keke...

credit to the forum founders !!

when you get an ID.. Most impt you must be comfortable with him/her.

In this forum, you can see alot of postive/negative reviews abt an ID firm. But all eventually on depends on the ID who is serving you.

If you like his/her design and price is right, then you can decide if you want to go for it.. Take a look abt their workmanship as compare to their inital 3D design if you are worried. Maybe you can really find the "rare gem"..

when you get an ID.. Most impt you must be comfortable with him/her.

In this forum, you can see alot of postive/negative reviews abt an ID firm. But all eventually on depends on the ID who is serving you.

If you like his/her design and price is right, then you can decide if you want to go for it.. Take a look abt their workmanship as compare to their inital 3D design if you are worried. Maybe you can really find the "rare gem"..

Hi there i can give you my sis id which i personally think that he is quite good in his after sales services which i think is quite important towards we consumer.you may pm me if you interested to have his contact.

M Design Syndicates; and

Koong Yee Renovation.

SORRY HAVE NOT HEARD OF THEM - NO HARM TRYING THEM BY SEEING THEIR WORK?

I CAN RECOMMEND YOU - MOMO - IF YOU BOUGHT THE HOME & DECOR LAST ISSUE, SHOW CASE SINGLE BACHELOR HOUSE - ONE OF THE MOMO PROJECT WAS FEATURE INSIDE - 3 RM FLAT AT HOLLAND CRESCENT. COOL - MOMO.COM.SG CHECK IT OUT !! HEARD THEY ARE VERY FUN AND FANTASTIC BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO WORK WITH - THEY ARE REASONABLE IN THEIR CHARGES TOO.

I LIKE IT PERSONALLY AND I THINK YOU CAN TRY THEM - NO HARM - THIS WAY YOU CAN COMPARE THE DESIGN?

Guest super bear

Maybe ur guys can try to get Quotation frm Ideal Design Studio,their design & Service not bad! :sport-smiley-018: