Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dksdesai

Renovation Ideas, Cabinets, Tv Console Pics Required Urgently

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

actually u find renovation company that got website usually they will put their showcase projects to entice customers...

search from yahoo.sg and u will find plenty...

or u can go to ID like darwin,Rest & relax where they gif u free books of their projects...

cos i got them... hehe!!!

Edited by tiffanynip

Actually Home and Decor magazine/Squarerooms are really not bad to get designer ideas la. But too take note that most of the time the designs you see inside are very unique, and will probably cost a bomb to replicate. If you have a big budget why not get your ID to design for you, and see what they can come up with given your house concept? That will ensure that you have a unified design for the whole house. It's much harder to take and match things that you like from magazines and hope that the overall look will be pleasing.

If you don't have a big budget, you should drop the idea of having custom built tv console and shelves. TV consoles can be real cheap, so just shop around. My contractor proposed building 2 floating shelves in my kitchen and quoted me $350 for it, and I took out the item and intend to get Ikea's Lack shelf to install myself instead! Wardrobes and cabinets probably don't differ much inside, and it's only the exterior look that you need to think about.

actually u find renovation company that got website usually they will put their showcase projects to entice customers...

search from yahoo.sg and u will find plenty...

or u can go to ID like darwin,Rest & relax where they gif u free books of their projects...

cos i got them... hehe!!!

Hi tiffanynip, saw from your blog here, you got some furniture, bought from JB, may I know which shop

you went to? how much the transport & misc charges like? We are plan to buy there as well.

Thanks

Hi tiffanynip, saw from your blog here, you got some furniture, bought from JB, may I know which shop

you went to? how much the transport & misc charges like? We are plan to buy there as well.

Thanks

DOnt need dy, thanks, I found one in JB.