Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dksdesai

Renovation Ideas, Cabinet, Feature Wall/tv Consoles Designs And Pics-where To Find?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All,

I am in urgent need to find COntractor by my resale house. Before I can look for contractors for their quotes and see their work, I would need pics , references of Kitchen Cabinets, Tv Consoles/Featured Walls/Shelfs, I am not able to find any suitable pics, website suitable for Asian/Singaorean style. Today I have to wen to the Library but most of the pics on those Decor book are with European Style not suitable for Singapore Flats. My new house is a resale 4 room flat, 90sqm. Need to find suitable designs tat can will not create space wastage.

After this, I can then find contractor wil extracts of the Pics for them to copy and build the cabinets.

Could any one advise where i can get such designs for reference? Any interior Design Website which have lots of samples pics, magazine, any topic in this Forum tat talk about this? Can you post it here, or email me at kervin.tan@gmail.com urgently.

I would appreciate if anyone can recommend your Contractors too. I am going to get my house key soon by end of this month but I have not got any contractor confirmed and I am very worry now (cos we are surpose tos tart our renovation work on mid April due to Feng Shui ReaSons)

Thanks alot in advance.

Hi dksdesai,

I am also getting my keys this year but not as soon as you.

Can you share whatever you collated with the rest of us or can you email me at fionathamwason@gmail.com

Ah Soon is a good contractor hightly recommended by pinkpetter. I can PM you the details if you like.

Steven Tay from Idealhouse is also recommended by a few people like plossy

Patrick from Ho Bee is a little pricy but according to the forumers here very good workmanship.

Just let me know if you are interested and I can PM you their details.

Hi all, actually you can look for an ID firm, they have all the pictures and design for your to choose.

My ID shown me the photos and I like them very much, but he will tell which one is suitable for your flat and will help you to save money on unnecessary reno.

think the deco magazine in the market are asian based and would be suitable. Heard this month home & deco is good, not sure thou..i have stopped buying them.