Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jayleong99

Window Grills Quotation

Hi, i intend to do grilles for my new 4rm flat, plus window n grille for svc yard. Any gd lobang?

Pm or email: koala_bear81@yahoo.com

Thanks..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Finally engaged Alex and his brother for my house windows and grilles. Although their price is abit higher than the other quotes I got, I think their service is quite worth it. After collecting the payment, I realized that one of my grilles' lock has spoilt. I thought my changed lock is going to have extra changes. Not only did Alex change FOC for me, he even came to my house personally to change it. Thumbs up for his after service! Highly recommended!

Hi guys,

I will be removing my window grills after I get my keys on 16 oct for my kitchen, utility room and master bedroom.It's of bronze aluminum hollow material I think. It's still quite new to me as the previous owner change the whole set of windows.Those interested may pm me. Price wise just state which ur comfortable at. Else my dad will just sell it to those metal collector.

Cheers.