Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
morgulboy

Tower Cooling Fans With Temperature Selection.

TOWER COOLING FANS WITH TEMPERATURE SELECTION.

For the above, they r available in most big retails. But I just cant feel its original effect as it is in a air conditioner area. Anyone got it? I want to know.

1) does it consume more electricity?

2) How is the wind power?

Its like impossible to find a standing fan both decent in performance and looks. Those round industrial fans are good, but they cant rotate.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
TOWER COOLING FANS WITH TEMPERATURE SELECTION.

For the above, they r available in most big retails. But I just cant feel its original effect as it is in a air conditioner area. Anyone got it? I want to know.

1) does it consume more electricity?

2) How is the wind power?

Its like impossible to find a standing fan both decent in performance and looks. Those round industrial fans are good, but they cant rotate.

Are you talking about the cooling fans that you have to top up water into a container behind?

I have no idea man. I saw them at best denki. They have displays that shows the temperature. So i assume can select temperature.

I have no idea man. I saw them at best denki. They have displays that shows the temperature. So i assume can select temperature.

Oh I've seen those tower fans. They are just normal fans with a display showing the current room temperature. Since there is no actual air cooling function, you cannot select the temperature.

Thanks paddie. Guess i try Toyomi out next time. Anyone bought any Toyomi classic fans? Is the wind strong? noisy?

the wind can consider ok only. if wan big wind and easy cleaning standing fan is still the best ^_^

only benfit of tower is look nice.

Thanks paddie. Guess i try Toyomi out next time. Anyone bought any Toyomi classic fans? Is the wind strong? noisy?

Those 'classic' looking fans are usually more noisy. So are tower fans. I think the standard table or standing fans are the quietest and strongest, even if they are not good looking compared to the others. I've seen a very slim white colour Mitsubishi standing fan at Audio House, maybe you can consider that if looks are a priority.

I opinion that tower fan wind is weak compared to the conventional standing fan. If space is your main constrain, then the tower fan is the way to go. Do take note that tower fan wind direction is not as direct compare to the standing ones.