Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ete

Where To Get Affordable & Stylish Bathroom Set

Hi, I'm looking for modern & stylish bathroom set. It's something like bathrooms.sg . Do anyone have an idea where else could I visit too?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i just went to living phenomenon to buy some bathroom accessories.. heard from my contractor they give rather good service as some of his previous client uses them and he witness their good service..

went there and they were friendly and courteous..

Hi, I'm looking for modern & stylish bathroom set. It's something like bathrooms.sg . Do anyone have an idea where else could I visit too?

there's some shops at beach raod selling nice bathroom sets, not sure if it's bathroom.sg.

imm should have some as well.

hope u manage to find

i would recommend Sim Siang Choon for huge variety and AOS for good service and stylish pdts. :P

Hi, you can try Heritage Bathroom at Geylang Lrg 44. I'll be getting mine from them

sorry,i have no idear.

yaa...i'm also shopping for bathroom basin with cabinets.....but most seen are either "boring" in design or too expensive (>$400) excluding tap, etc.....

i got all my stuff there too..

they having 40% off storewide now.. heee

Hi, you can try Heritage Bathroom at Geylang Lrg 44. I'll be getting mine from them

You can try @ balestier Lookz Pte Ltd, opp of balestier point. You can also visit www.lookz.com.sg , their bathroom accesories are very sleek and nice, price wise abit exp.

You can try @ balestier Lookz Pte Ltd, opp of balestier point. You can also visit www.lookz.com.sg , their bathroom accesories are very sleek and nice, price wise abit exp.

Never get from Lookz Pte Ltd.

I think they are overpriced by a lot.

I understand that companies need to earn to survive but to be priced at a unreasonable range.

I think it sucks big time

i finally found mine at Bathessential along balestier rd end (near upp thomson rd). nice styling and reasonably priced. Spacio also have some good priced hydrobath systems. worth a visit too. ;)

Izzit that good ?

hmmm guess i will try visiting them

Not sure if this thread is alive, but just wanna give 2 thumbs up to Penny from Heritage.

We bought quite a number of our stuffs from them and they've been fantastic with their service and attitude so far.

Had a few minor issues on the taps thought it is not their fault (basin & tap did not fit well together size wise). Either a product defect or wasn't well installed but they were willing to let us choose & bring back 2 new designs, along with a new tap that is identical to the one recently installed, and compare which is better and simply return the 'extras' @ a later date even though we had already paid up the full amount :D

They aren't the cheapest around - certain items are slightly higher as compared to A.excel or R.Franco, but some items are cheaper and they are open to 'negotiation' :P ... and for the peace of mind that they aren't irresponsible like other black sheeps around.. so we're very happy with Heritage

No harm dropping by their shops if ya looking for ur accessories and get a quotation from them :)