Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hitman

Any Experience With St Louis Pte Ltd?

Hi,

came across this outlet at Sungei Kadut Ave and saw some nice leather sofas there. Not sure about the outlet though as there was not much human traffic when i was there. The place looked deserted...Wondering whether anyone has heard about this outlet and if so,appreciate if someone can share their experiences with St Louis.

Thks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

came across this outlet at Sungei Kadut Ave and saw some nice leather sofas there. Not sure about the outlet though as there was not much human traffic when i was there. The place looked deserted...Wondering whether anyone has heard about this outlet and if so,appreciate if someone can share their experiences with St Louis.

Thks in advance.

did not know they are at sungei kadut. I only buy from them in IMM. So far..3 sets of fabric sofa costing 2k+ for 3 families each and a king size bedframe with mattress 3k+ for my own use. No prob leh. My most loved items at home.

did not know they are at sungei kadut. I only buy from them in IMM. So far..3 sets of fabric sofa costing 2k+ for 3 families each and a king size bedframe with mattress 3k+ for my own use. No prob leh. My most loved items at home.

St Louis has a showroom at Furniture Mall at Beach Rd, 3rd level. I generally find the sales people quite helpful. Worth a visit.

Heard this company and its sister companies got a lot of complaints leh.

Are their after sales services improved? Better Quality item?

Anyone dealing with them recently and have a pleasant experience?? I like their sofa but hesitate due to overwhelming complaints. :(

My advice is:

With overwhelming complaints, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Unless u're prepared:

1) to deal with them rectifying the problem such as delivery of poor quality and poor workmanship items.

2) to go to CASE or Small tribunal claims to complaint.

Please be careful that what they finally deliver to you may not be as good as what you see in their showroom. What I dont like also is their high deposit of 50% and non-refundable. Their unfavourable terms and conditions (other furniture shops also like that) are stated at the back of their order bill, which they will not tell you to read but get you to sign quickly on the dotted line.

Lastly, I dislike their sales tactics of showing you orders placed by other customers, which, probably are faked orders, who really knows, right? It's their way of quickly persuading you to place order to fool you that u're paying less than what their other customers ordered, like u've entered into a good deal somewhat. Learn from my mistakes, people.

Finally, some items they display at showroom are not 'manufactured' by them but taken from another supplier, but which they will claim it's their product.

Think of the complications when items delivered defective and is from a 3rd supplier........

i got a sofa and a bed from them....

the bed is falling apart... the sofa still okie... but thinking of changing it as it is too big.... anyone wanna buy 2nd hand? can see my blog for the sofa.

Edited by imakan

Guest melancholic
My advice is:

With overwhelming complaints, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Unless u're prepared:

1) to deal with them rectifying the problem such as delivery of poor quality and poor workmanship items.

2) to go to CASE or Small tribunal claims to complaint.

Please be careful that what they finally deliver to you may not be as good as what you see in their showroom. What I dont like also is their high deposit of 50% and non-refundable. Their unfavourable terms and conditions (other furniture shops also like that) are stated at the back of their order bill, which they will not tell you to read but get you to sign quickly on the dotted line.

Lastly, I dislike their sales tactics of showing you orders placed by other customers, which, probably are faked orders, who really knows, right? It's their way of quickly persuading you to place order to fool you that u're paying less than what their other customers ordered, like u've entered into a good deal somewhat. Learn from my mistakes, people.

Finally, some items they display at showroom are not 'manufactured' by them but taken from another supplier, but which they will claim it's their product.

Think of the complications when items delivered defective and is from a 3rd supplier........

Whoa! Why do they sound exactly like Co'zy and Inch Design???

Wah!! Seem like they are still the same. No change at all after few yrs? How they can survive for so long ah?

Headache now. Only saw 1 sofa which both of us like. But see the negative feedbacks.... haiz... anymore unhappy incidents with them??

Oh no, I just bought a dining table from them leh. I'm super worried now. Anyone who have bought furniture from them recently got bad experience ??

Dear all

I would like to know if anyone has any feedback on St Louis Pte Ltd. Saw a sofa at their IMM outlet and was pretty attracted to it. Would like to gather some feedback before I proceed any further. Thanks.

Dear all

I would like to know if anyone has any feedback on St Louis Pte Ltd. Saw a sofa at their IMM outlet and was pretty attracted to it. Would like to gather some feedback before I proceed any further. Thanks.

Product quality should be ok but pricing will always be high but then again the stores at IMM are all a bit pricey.

Dear all

maybe you all can try st louis's supplier? i bought from them and the price much cheaper than st louis..

product the same..

OMG!!! There is a sofa that I like very much when I first saw it at St. Louis. Lucky for me, I didn't bought it there as I felt the price they quote was extremely high (Not logical). I happened to bump onto that item I like very much few days ago and guess what! It is $1000 cheaper!!! OMG!!!