5 room flat in Woodlands with minimum budget set to impress "IF" ID perform

Below is my flat layout

26122008157ap0.jpg

ID: Summit Pte Ltd

Designer: Winnie Lim

Budget:???? as minimal as possible

Edited by jimuzu

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The first day of reno will be on 16 March, tentative completion date 24 April. I have post some of the original state of the resale flat

Original look of my living room

20090306222.jpg

20090306226.jpg

Original look of my Kitchen

20090306223.jpg

Original look of MBR

20090306224.jpg

20090306225.jpg

These are some of the furniture that i have brought

sofa2.jpg

26022009199.jpg

20090228216.jpg

20090228208.jpg

I will post some of 3D designs of my house and all of you can see what i do with minimal budget

Edited by jimuzu

Congrats jimuzu! Your house exactly the same as my current house in wdlands...too bad i m moving out end of the month le... going to miss this place!! did u pay a high COV for this flat? The condition is so good so much better than mine! heehee...My blk @ 687A!

Edited by roamca

ehhhh so nice!! everything looks good!! including the floor and kitchen cabinets. what reno are u doing still?

I agree! The floor, cabinets & ceiling works are very good liao! Heheheh.. Dun really need to reno and can shift in le. :) Congrates on a good buy. :)

wow gorgeous place!! i'll not reno if its me.. heh.. stay first and when i wear out the original then reno. ;p but thats just me!

Thanks for all ur comments. I am doing feature wall for living room and MBR. Two toilets are overhauling,as i believe toilet very important for a house

WAHHH what are you going to reno?? I think it's very nice.. move-in condition ah! Congrats on the beautiful house!!

Hi pinkpetter, I spent large portion of the reno on toilets, as it is the portion which i feel that might not match the modern look theme. I changed all the doors, all to veneer doors, and change the toilet doors, install kitchen glass door, raised platform near the full length window, feature wall in MBR and living room, overlay laminated flooring for all room, errect divider for dinning area, overhaul the toilets ( install light box)................

I can consider myself touching up all the loose end which the previous owner has not done to make the whole house looks really nice la. Aiya, I am afraid so much money on reno, the final might not be impressive, hehehe

Edited by jimuzu