Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mariner

Just Sharing A Reliable Contractor Impo

:good: Bros, just wanna share my contractor to you which I am very satisfied with his kitchen cabinet works. He also does other works too. His contact is Milan Design, Factory is at No 6 Sungei Kadut St 5. Blk 10 Units 3 & 4. Singapore 728953. Mr Teong - Hp 90680486 Tel 63654677. You can tell him recommended by Razalee of Woodlands St 31 who did kitchen cabinet.

I'm in no way related to him or will gain anything from recommending just wanna share the better things in life. A house is not a home until you feel glad stepping into it. IMPO. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:good: Bros, just wanna share my contractor to you which I am very satisfied with his kitchen cabinet works. He also does other works too. His contact is Milan Design, Factory is at No 6 Sungei Kadut St 5. Blk 10 Units 3 & 4. Singapore 728953. Mr Teong - Hp 90680486 Tel 63654677. You can tell him recommended by Razalee of Woodlands St 31 who did kitchen cabinet.

I'm in no way related to him or will gain anything from recommending just wanna share the better things in life. A house is not a home until you feel glad stepping into it. IMPO. :yamseng:

Got picture of your cabinet?

Edited by rendell

Got picture of your cabinet?

Sorry for the late reply. Maybe you could arrange with him to view his carpentry at his clients places as I still don't know how to post pics in this forum. :(