Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
otacon

Home Tuition

Looking for home tuition teacher for my daughter who is in Primary 3 now. her homework is getting bad to worse, need help.

1. anywhere i can get good n reliable home tutors?

2. anyone tried getting 1 from YES Tuition?

3. is ex-teacher or graduate good enuf?

pls advise

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Looking for home tuition teacher for my daughter who is in Primary 3 now. her homework is getting bad to worse, need help.

pls advise

Hi Where is ur location? Not upselling, but my wife has been giving tuition for 8 years and all her student are by word of mouth. Some are requested by the student schoolmates and there are also cases of parents calling my wife to be on waiting list (But the location not suitable). But we are shifting to Bukit Gombak this july and she has to gave up her current student. PM me if you are keen to know more.

Thanks

Edited by just4this

I feel so upset, my elder daughter in P2 this year also shows that her homeworks are getting bad to worse (3 subjects). Moreover, she has home tuition??? OMG.. where went wrong?

pls advise

YES tuition is not bad. Prompt reply, staff not stuck up people.

Ex teacher and grad is more than enough...P3 school work is easy...Maybe overqualified, so you pay more for just for the piece of paper called degree (I have two P3 students myself)

I feel so upset, my elder daughter in P2 this year also shows that her homeworks are getting bad to worse (3 subjects). Moreover, she has home tuition??? OMG.. where went wrong?

[/quote

You should try some undergraduate to coach your kid. Seriously, you may think they r young and inexperience, but my brother who has kids told me that they r pretty good at working with young children. Your kids should feel comfortable with the tutor in order to study well lah!!