Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi All,

Anyone engaged NuSpace Design before?

They seem quite new and found nothing much on forum written about them, so I am wondering if it is worth the effort to check out/meet up with NuSpace. :dunno:

Appreciate if anyone whom engaged them previously to feedback or PM me.

Thanks in advance!!

:dancingqueen:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi All,

Anyone engaged NuSpace Design before?

They seem quite new and found nothing much on forum written about them, so I am wondering if it is worth the effort to check out/meet up with NuSpace. :dunno:

Appreciate if anyone whom engaged them previously to feedback or PM me.

Thanks in advance!!

:dancingqueen:

Hi PRX, I engaged them for my new flat last year. The ID name is Kelvin. (9225 6464) He's patient, responsive very well verse in his design ideas.

He's so helpful enough that he'll spend weekend with us to shop and give his advise on our soft furnishing.

As for their worksmanship, i should say reasonable good, as we know renovation there's no 100%. But for sure,

he'll arrange and get it done for us without any complains. One thing i can very assured that he's very creative in

his design ideas. That why we choose him instead of others well known design firm though their price isn't the cheapest.

For us we never regret to engaged them cos the most important thing is that he deliver his work on time for our wedding day!!

The above comments is for your info only. You can give him a try if you want to, anyway you can open up more ideas.

Cheers, and happy searching....

Hi PRX, I engaged them for my new flat last year. The ID name is Kelvin. (9225 6464) He's patient, responsive very well verse in his design ideas.

He's so helpful enough that he'll spend weekend with us to shop and give his advise on our soft furnishing.

As for their worksmanship, i should say reasonable good, as we know renovation there's no 100%. But for sure,

he'll arrange and get it done for us without any complains. One thing i can very assured that he's very creative in

his design ideas. That why we choose him instead of others well known design firm though their price isn't the cheapest.

For us we never regret to engaged them cos the most important thing is that he deliver his work on time for our wedding day!!

The above comments is for your info only. You can give him a try if you want to, anyway you can open up more ideas.

his design is very nice..............but. the downside is that he project tend to take a longer time. and also....his contractor doesn't always turn up as promised.

Hi,

How much hv u quote for yr house?

Thanks..

Hi,

How much hv u quote for yr house?

Thanks..

Hi Rosliluxe,

As for my house is a design and build house, so my total renovation contract come out to be $27k.

And they throw in one set of TEKA cooker hood and hob plus TEKA sink and tap. So i check out the

price IF i purchase myself will be around $1,700!!

Overall we're happy with the job he done for us. And my relative and friends also impress with the design

he did for us. Btw if you want to view the house he design for me, i can email you via your email.

Happy searching..... Cheers

his design is very nice..............but. the downside is that he project tend to take a longer time. and also....his contractor doesn't always turn up as promised.

Hi,

What was the experience like? Still acceptable or not really?

Hi Rosliluxe,

As for my house is a design and build house, so my total renovation contract come out to be $27k.

And they throw in one set of TEKA cooker hood and hob plus TEKA sink and tap. So i check out the

Overall we're happy with the job he done for us. And my relative and friends also impress with the design

he did for us. Btw if you want to view the house he design for me, i can email you via your email.

Hi MsPrTan,

Pls can you PM me too? I'd like to view the design if you don't mind.. Thanks in advance! :P

Hi MsPrTan,

Pls can you PM me too? I'd like to view the design if you don't mind.. Thanks in advance! :P

Hi PRX,

Yap, can u email me. Thanks...

Hi Rosliluxe,

Thanks in advance... Pls email me . Thanks..

Hi PRX, Rosliluxe & Lucia...

Sorry i don't really know how to PM you all. Please forgive me cos i'm an computer nuts!! Haha...

So can you sent me an email thru my email accounts so i could email you all my photos before and after.

My email is mstan3003@yahoo.com.sg.

Cheers....

can u show us the picture?

Hi MsPrTan,

Hi PRX,

I've email you my house photos to you via your email. Pls do let me know if you recieved it.

And also give some commence on my love nest... hehe...

Cheers...