Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
praisey

Mini Schnauzers' Loft

omg...already have brown paw prints on the 1st day of delivery! i kept shouting NO JUMPING...

nice sofa! But i can imagine u screaming at ur babies! :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The sofa against the red wall looks really good. White sofa is my dream but cant cos of 2 very artistic children who wont draw on paper but on sofa. Ok, now only the smaller kid. SIGh.

And I love that feature wall......... I wanted that for one of my wall (when we first enter the door) but very expensive.

I always thought feature wall are expensive. this one lesser than 600, quite manageable. 4ft x 1ft.

i don't have 2 x 2legged, i have 3 x 4 legged. That makes 12 prints every JUMP! ;)

hey,

Really big diff, wow - i mean the before and after. Please update with more pictures, I am considering to revamp my nest of 8 years ++.

:jammin:

The sofa is in!

livingrmsofa.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!

but after looking at some of the white sofa on display in showrooms, i decided to go for black as i don't want to care too much about maintenance. :P

wow your sofa looks so comfortable and nice! but the maintenace is really mafan, rite

yes, the sofa is a happy purchase after looking around for so long! The maintenance part i haven not experienced yet, but parents and parents-in-laws already commented i will be in trouble!

hey,

Really big diff, wow - i mean the before and after. Please update with more pictures, I am considering to revamp my nest of 8 years ++.

:jammin:

I did the re-vamp after 23 years to be exact, i am totally amazed by the makeover too. Never did any housework for 23 years, now after the makeover, it is all mine and i have to start learning to sweep the floor to start with. Ha

where did u buy ur sofa? how much???

u from TWD too? i got it at Kings Furnishing at 55 Jln Perpinmin. look for Ron. It comes with different colours.

red-white-black combination is my ideal combination for house. but FSM said no red and black.

envy ur combination. very very nice.