Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

ok thanks..hehe.. every time i ask him...he say "he dunno" he say "everything wife decide".....he just open wallet to pay can leow.

haha...he so smart hor...everything wife decide? cos he lazy dun do the leg work! pay also i issue cheque...he say only!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

*defend yr husband* Wife decide then lesser clashes of decisions lor :P By the way, while u laides r thinking of getting the WII, can ask for discount for PS3. Hitch a ride and make purchases together. I m drolling for the PS3 blueray

lazy nvmmm some more very bo chup! arghhhhhhh

must credit mine lah...he did make some efforts after my 1st "showdown"

*defend yr husband* Wife decide then lesser clashes of decisions lor :P By the way, while u laides r thinking of getting the WII, can ask for discount for PS3. Hitch a ride and make purchases together. I m drolling for the PS3 blueray

Rune, tell me what's the price outside and bundle, i check for u

heng lor u... mine?! hopeless!! 2 days ago ask him go and see lights with me. guess what?? can't find lot, so he says, u go and see, i wait for u in the car. wahhh blood boil. So i tell him :" u go write a will to say the house belongs to me, 100% cos everything i do myself!!!" then kwai kwai drive to the opposite carpark, parked, then come down see lights with me.... :angry:

sure...let us make the comparison...so Pet one set, guy77 and elane1311 and me?

hehe...ears itchy?can check and let us know? "abilities" to "play more games" i understand...haha...once u revert i go check mine and we see which is a better deal ya ;)

Yup yup yup! Thanks!!

Saw the bit about your sellers... really too much!!!

Edited by pinkpetter

poh i should say ur wife is fortunate... from house hunting to selling to reno to purchases all i have to bao....

Poh, i think u know best the shifts and load of work of Brian's. from viewing, i have been the one going around and view, shortlist for him to see so that he can have an "easier time". When i think the unit good, we go view with him again...then discuss.

Go see lights, i suggest also...he will ask me what's the agenda if he is not working or after work...so far brought me out to see tiles and along jln besar out of his own will...i'll see where else we can go for furnishings.

Ivy, cool it...don't get too upset ya...

normally he's very busy after towards the end of an aircraft. the last plane just flew off yesterday. but he should be very free the next 6 months at least. time for you to tekan him lar

Poh, i think u know best the shifts and load of work of Brian's. from viewing, i have been the one going around and view, shortlist for him to see so that he can have an "easier time". When i think the unit good, we go view with him again...then discuss.

Go see lights, i suggest also...he will ask me what's the agenda if he is not working or after work...so far brought me out to see tiles and along jln besar out of his own will...i'll see where else we can go for furnishings.

Ivy, cool it...don't get too upset ya...