Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

aubrey: you just soften my harden heart for extra expenses....ahhh *tian ah!*

familyof4: 10 games? lousy games don't want ah! Can he include Mario GoKart? Hee!!! (shxt then i end up have to buy the wheel @_@)

i havent collect my keys yet and I want to buy stuffs not related..chammz

haha, so am I... and I even have to have 2 tables for ROM cuz my ROM is not in well, ROM :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

aiyoh.. at first no intention to buy wii at all... but was attracted by the price.. so got a set.. then now with all the talk about wii fit, I am lured to buy too!!! sounds fun leh!!

fannie! ask ur cousin to give a better price for the fit leh! otherwise must eat grass liao!

aiyoh.. at first no intention to buy wii at all... but was attracted by the price.. so got a set.. then now with all the talk about wii fit, I am lured to buy too!!! sounds fun leh!!

fannie! ask ur cousin to give a better price for the fit leh! otherwise must eat grass liao!

count me in and inform me. haha. it's interesting to play the wii fit i think

aubrey: you just soften my harden heart for extra expenses....ahhh *tian ah!*

familyof4: 10 games? lousy games don't want ah! Can he include Mario GoKart? Hee!!! (shxt then i end up have to buy the wheel @_@)

i havent collect my keys yet and I want to buy stuffs not related..chammz

its the wii sports lah...mario gokart friendly version is 10 bucks a game...

fit that will be his best le...unless i can

count me in and inform me. haha. it's interesting to play the wii fit i think

so many interested buyers.....628 is not as low as amk 610 leh....

come on come on :P

ps: htb is so going to strangle me..haa

610 is with how many sets of controllers? the bundle only 1 set. if base on what u mentioned, the console standard bundle is 368 + 180 = 548 unless u need additional set of controllers...FIT that he is selling is best price already. it is original package with the step up board and comes with the original game. best price liao....

assessories pack with golf club, baseball bat, tennis racket and wheel @ 30bucks. this is the best offer he can give le...

Guy77, u want a set of wii fit or wii withadditional controllers? i need to record down in case i forget...can PM me so that i can inform u on the collection also?

I will be pretty busy for the next few days so will check only when free...just PM me if u guys are keen. be specific on what u want can? cos i am really not gamer...so quite dumb when comes to this...thanks

folks, the prices of the gaming sets!!!

Wii set that allows us "more games" @ $368 with 10 games extra control with nunchuck @ $85

PSP2000 (Ivy, for u) same with extra abilities @ $415, 4GB @ $30, 8GB @ $52

PS3 80GB @ 590, 160GB @ $660

Interested?

sorry.. kaypo abit.. the PS3 is white or black version?

local or export set? the price comes with games? 160gb sounds ok, 80gb ex...

want to get a ps3 for streaming my "ahem" vid to my tv..

else will find parts and assemble from my barebone skeleton PC.. :D

PM you liao, familyof4. Thanks for helping us on wii purchase.

but i am moving in only at July i think. will buy that around tat time and not now also

folks, the prices of the gaming sets!!!

Wii set that allows us "more games" @ $368 with 10 games extra control with nunchuck @ $85

PSP2000 (Ivy, for u) same with extra abilities @ $415, 4GB @ $30, 8GB @ $52

PS3 80GB @ 590, 160GB @ $660

Interested?

:P Like I mentioned before .... PS3 is the way to go for me. Can I do some market research 1st ... seem like 80GB or 160GB is the choice I would go for at the moment.... by the way, I had PM my contacts in case u ladies have to organised a GB earlier :P

Can see there for more info

http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/ps3_40gb_80gb_94745_3.html

Edited by Rune

2 more days!!!

saw ur pm guy77! so u mean u getting it in june? i can tell my cousin to extend u the same price if u wana get later :) he's very chin chye one...

sorry.. kaypo abit.. the PS3 is white or black version?

local or export set? the price comes with games? 160gb sounds ok, 80gb ex...

want to get a ps3 for streaming my "ahem" vid to my tv..

else will find parts and assemble from my barebone skeleton PC.. :D

yapyap, i reply u tmr k? cos he is usually awake later...i will sms him tmr and reply u

2 more days!!!

saw ur pm guy77! so u mean u getting it in june? i can tell my cousin to extend u the same price if u wana get later :) he's very chin chye one...

yaya. i wan i wan. i will go through you when i am buying in june or july. now waiting for ah soon's quote and after that if quote is ok, will ask him when can move in.