Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

elder goh chatted with me for half an hour ytd about the tiling issue. i dont know about hollow tiles since i have not checked but i have lots of uneven tiles. he did not explain that but the constant walking on freshly laid tiles makes sense. :)

dont worry!!! im ok, in fact happy that ur works went smooth. i dont really want to keep calling uncle too, think he is scared of me. a pity i cant go since this weekend they are coming to fix up my tiles. :)

maybe u want to check and identify the tiles if there is? since they are doing it for u this weekend, might as well rectify those with problems all at once. It saves you trouble too.

No worries, if you don;t mind the distance, u can pop by any weekend with your mom too!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya i think i will take some time today or tmr to knock the tiles. this weekend is totally packed, practically no time at all. i foresee next weekend i have to stay home to wait for the carpentry to be up. no time again! :P

thanks thanks...i actually wanted such doors at my balcony too...but it won't last so in the end, i decided to change to aluminium doors instead :(

Ok, here's the pic...

The wall paper will arrive after we shift in :( hopefully no hiccups.

reno10006.jpg

reno10002.jpg

Little boy loves the new hiding place!

Yr boi boi is duper CutEZzzz=)

Aubrey!!! This is for u! Not much design elements, I can't have a full height shoe cabinet, also can't have a long cabinet.

reno10036.jpg

reno10038.jpg

reno10035.jpg

my bedroom doors

reno10012.jpg

my crestar fan :)

reno10040.jpg

Ah Tan commented that no fan is needed at my place as my place is really windy. But this fan works very well and looks really cool!

e fan looksz nice

Can share whats e cost damage and where u buy it from?

Thankz

e fan looksz nice

Can share whats e cost damage and where u buy it from?

Thankz

hey mimi, Thanks for the compliments :)

the fan is $230 by asia excel marketing.

i asked the sales lady and she says no safety device...but there will be a low batt alert. Actually if you ask me, I almost bought on the spot if not for Hubby who said he'll consider and pulled me outta the shop :jail:

there will definitely be a fail safe feature.

u can use a 9V battery which is easily available to open the door if the batt dies on u.

i'm using a SHS-5120 which i got for $400ish (IMM selling $998) and asked the guy who is installing my new doors to install for me.

u can get these locks for at least 30-50% cheaper online. PM me if u want the contact.

Edited by trashley

there will definitely be a fail safe feature.

u can use a 9V battery which is easily available to open the door if the batt dies on u.

i'm using a SHS-5120 which i got for $400ish (IMM selling $998) and asked the guy who is installing my new doors to install for me.

u can get these locks for at least 30-50% cheaper online. PM me if u want the contact.

hi trashley, thanks for letting me know. I called Uncle once I saw your message, but it was too late, he just bought the lock for me :(

will PM u the Blum system in a bit.

hi trashley, thanks for letting me know. I called Uncle once I saw your message, but it was too late, he just bought the lock for me :(

will PM u the Blum system in a bit.

thanks for the PM on the blum.

i don't think you'll be able to resist

SHS5120_side.jpg

nice righttt..... :notti: :notti: