Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Think hacking completeing today, tiles will arrive tomorrow. Then Uncle say that he will lay on Fri...Can i check with u, when do we need the WC and etc huh?After the tiling?Cos need to arrange date to deliever

mine was delivered after tiling complete. give them more time for the tiels to settle...suggest if tiling the hall, u try not to go up, if u do go and see see, try not to step on the tiles.

I think best u ask uncle when the plumbers are coming...settle the running of water pipes for your house. if possibel, take a day's leave and station there. It's really helpful. at least they can ask u where to install the things.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
mine was delivered after tiling complete. give them more time for the tiels to settle...suggest if tiling the hall, u try not to go up, if u do go and see see, try not to step on the tiles.

I think best u ask uncle when the plumbers are coming...settle the running of water pipes for your house. if possibel, take a day's leave and station there. It's really helpful. at least they can ask u where to install the things.

ookok...noted on that.So still got any point of time we need to be there de?

PD is thinking of taking leave on Fri to tell them the tile arrangement,for carpentry,lighting?what else huh?

if can, why not ask uncle to let the elect guys, plumber and carpenter to be there on the same day? saves u some trouble. and also, for carpentry, u can start telling them earlier as they need time to fabricate them.

u got your lights already? must confirm the downlights and T5 (if u have) so that u can order too ;)

if can, why not ask uncle to let the elect guys, plumber and carpenter to be there on the same day? saves u some trouble. and also, for carpentry, u can start telling them earlier as they need time to fabricate them.

u got your lights already? must confirm the downlights and T5 (if u have) so that u can order too ;)

Not yeat gotten it...but aldy got some ideas where to get it from...the downlights and T5 should get from Extreme lighting ba

wahhh seh!!! the digi lock is so chio lor!!! NO NO I AM SO NOT GONNA GET IT! trashley, don't show picture ok DON'T SHOW!

wahhh seh!!! the digi lock is so chio lor!!! NO NO I AM SO NOT GONNA GET IT! trashley, don't show picture ok DON'T SHOW!

haha

i'm gonna enlarge BIG BIG for u to see

its not only chio... but very convenient as well..no more clunky keys to bring out... it works with RFID technology, like ez-link. just tap tap, or use password.

Already warn before that Fannie thread is all about tempting your $$ for nice looking stuff... :P

TRASHLEY!!! U are WANTED!!! I am gonna install the lock!!!!

Pm u le...please reply me fast fast!!! kam sia!!!

Sean, I am a s**ker for gadgets :P showed Hubby trashely's lobang and he quickly ask me to tell uncle to STOP installing the locks!!!

TRASHLEY!!! U are WANTED!!! I am gonna install the lock!!!!

Pm u le...please reply me fast fast!!! kam sia!!!

Sean, I am a s**ker for gadgets :P showed Hubby trashely's lobang and he quickly ask me to tell uncle to STOP installing the locks!!!

Yeah!!u got the GREEN light liao!!! :sport-smiley-004::jammin::yamseng::dancingqueen::good::dribble::yeah::lol:

Yeah!!u got the GREEN light liao!!! :sport-smiley-004::jammin::yamseng::dancingqueen::good::dribble::yeah::lol:

haha...if not for trashley's lobang, i won't be installing!!! So excited now!!! weeeee!!!

Edited by familyof4

lock is nice!

but my old folks sure dunno how to use.

guy, i am gonna ask my mom to use her ezlink for this ;) looks so cool ya...see lah...eversince Hubby gives the consent, i can't help but sit here waiting to see if trashley is online.

I have my final theory test tomorrow and i have barely touched that book :P

hahaha. very nice lor. ur hubby so supportive of u.

all the best for ur theory test tmr. can one la. dun stress. :D

I got my PM from my saviour!!!! Haha...super kua zhang hor :P

if not for our convenience over the weekends for me to shuttle the kids for classes, I would very much prefer to be chauffered :P

but this gives me an excuse to drive too...esp when he is away for work or reservist!