Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

haha

i'm gonna enlarge BIG BIG for u to see

its not only chio... but very convenient as well..no more clunky keys to bring out... it works with RFID technology, like ez-link. just tap tap, or use password.

Why not use one with fingerprint IDs? Then don't need to use card also.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Why not use one with fingerprint IDs? Then don't need to use card also.

samsung biometric locks not very dependable, gateman is much better for biometric. but it is so not chio. LOL

trashley,

how much is that lock?

how much selling outside?

my hubby see le :dribble:

last i checked, its selling for $998 at IMM.

i got mine for $400ish w/o installation.

samsung biometric locks not very dependable, gateman is much better for biometric. but it is so not chio. LOL

Gateman MB740 quite ok in look what :P

guy, i am gonna ask my mom to use her ezlink for this ;) looks so cool ya...see lah...eversince Hubby gives the consent, i can't help but sit here waiting to see if trashley is online.

I have my final theory test tomorrow and i have barely touched that book :P

take note!

ezlink card cannot be used!!!!! u can use the kopithiam card or any credit card with PAYWAVE, eg. UOB ONE. or u can purchase additional samsung RFID keys. cute little things. i think its ard 2.5cm x 3.5cm. very handy.

i think RFID is the latest technology? correct me if I am wrong...so trashley, u got ur pictures uploaded??? let us :dribble:

RFID technology so long liao :)...I been using my RFID pass since I joined my company 9 years ago :P

take note!

ezlink card cannot be used!!!!! u can use the kopithiam card or any credit card with PAYWAVE, eg. UOB ONE. or u can purchase additional samsung RFID keys. cute little things. i think its ard 2.5cm x 3.5cm. very handy.

hmm...hehe. I keep thinking that ezlink card can be used. I think i give her the RFID...i have seen it, i think she will love it too! ;)

gateman is bought over by Yale right? quality should be there...

One question: Where do you plan to install the digital lock? On the main wooden door? If you have a metal gate, are you going to lock the gate?

take note!

What happen if you lose these cute little things? Can easily remove the lost key from the system? How much per additional key?

One question: Where do you plan to install the digital lock? On the main wooden door? If you have a metal gate, are you going to lock the gate?

i was just asking trashley if a padlock is needed. else i may just lock the gate?

Gateman MB740 quite ok in look what :P

gateman_MB740.jpg

VS

41774573s.jpg

i like samsung more for the sleek look. heheh

Edited by trashley

What happen if you lose these cute little things? Can easily remove the lost key from the system? How much per additional key?

u can use pin too. else the card is good enough I guess...

just have to reset the system and re-register all the remaining keys.

i think ard USD10 each, kopithiam card SGD1 + can use at kopithiam got additional discount! or apply for UOB ONE card + can earn points when u buy things with it.