Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

woah u spend $1k on bedsheets! so far we only got 2 bedsheets, somemore is 1 for 1 at $100 so we quickly grab. haha!

same here! i spend mine and he spend his, i dun check his and he dun check mine and once a while i use his supp card when he make me angry or i jus feel like it wahaha shuang~ :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wow. power leh. so much money on quilts and bedsheets. but bet it is very comfy...

growler: din manage to pass the message to joseph just now as I only read ur message now. he came over my house to get payment.

i actually love snuggling under the comfy quilt on wekends...so some quality indulgence in this is worth it ba. for the kids, I also want comfort for them too...

as for bedsheets, I think really worth the buy so bought 2 sets Akemi and the other brand i forgot what liao. also very comfy :P actually i would have lugged more home if not for hubby who kep telling me he is hungry and wana go for dinner.

my cheapest bedsheet i bot recently from china only s$8 :deal:

.........u win lor! :bleah:

maybe u shd buy more things from china and come back and sell!! haha :D

no wonder i go shopping i see people spend like nobody business!haha..i don feels recession at all!

because got people like us,haha..i also buy rubbish if i go town!so better don go out,but lately surf net also got online shopping!charm!!!!hey the web site lobang for the decals is cheap lei,u can have a look,i will be ordering lor..i post at preciousjam blog liao!

ok...i go see later! have yet to finalise my decals orders!!

忍忍忍!

Did you swipe the wrong cards? Make sure you didn't ah.. :)

i didn't...no worries, I am careful when it comes to this...else my ears suffers!

woah u spend $1k on bedsheets! so far we only got 2 bedsheets, somemore is 1 for 1 at $100 so we quickly grab. haha!

same here! i spend mine and he spend his, i dun check his and he dun check mine and once a while i use his supp card when he make me angry or i jus feel like it wahaha shuang~ :P

ashes, it is good when we work ya ;) once i spent more than a year at home to look after our daughter, so kelian...can't buy and buy...and depending on him to give me money hor also jialat. he will scrutinize the bills one by one...

ya lor rondy. buy back and sell to us. ur taste shd be the same or better than us, so the things u buy back sure got market one... :P

ashes, it is good when we work ya ;) once i spent more than a year at home to look after our daughter, so kelian...can't buy and buy...and depending on him to give me money hor also jialat. he will scrutinize the bills one by one...

ya! i cannot imagine myself depending on him man!

my friend got scolded by her hubby for spending $100 for hair rebonding! i was like...NO WAY! :P

Rondy, where are you getting the decals from? Trustworthy? I'm scared of $$$ gone and nothing comes back..

ya! i cannot imagine myself depending on him man!

my friend got scolded by her hubby for spending $100 for hair rebonding! i was like...NO WAY! :P

HUH?! like that aso get scolded? GOSH!!! actually when i go for color or anything hor, my hubby also nag leh...ask me why must spend so much on hair :( sigh...

no wonder i go shopping i see people spend like nobody business!haha..i don feels recession at all!

because got people like us,haha..i also buy rubbish if i go town!so better don go out,but lately surf net also got online shopping!charm!!!!hey the web site lobang for the decals is cheap lei,u can have a look,i will be ordering lor..i post at preciousjam blog liao!

i can't find leh...where did u post it???

actually i got lobang for export shipment,things in china is really cheap and i saw it selling here like more than 5 time more!!

My friends is dealing export.she was telling me if i need anything even bulky stuffs she can help me to ship here as she got cargo arriving here every month. :rolleyes:

if quality good u can sell here leh...special friendship price for fellow RT-ians :P

How i wish my new house like your......

Can i visit your house tomorrow as i will be at that area???

Uncle Soon came my house last wed to talk about quotation as well as Alan and ask me must go your house to see see....

He himself is very happy with the work done at your house....

If can, can u PM me your address???

as well as time to visit???

rondy:!!!! got huh!!!! i wan to see!!! i will go look again!!! i now scare when u all come my house, my house will be full of decals!!!

Wanted to join those sprees, but haven't really find time to do it.. I can't find in precious's blog too.. What's the link?

I'm glad that I can buy whatever things I want and Smartie usually won't say anything.. He's so NICE.. hee...

How i wish my new house like your......

Can i visit your house tomorrow as i will be at that area???

Uncle Soon came my house last wed to talk about quotation as well as Alan and ask me must go your house to see see....

He himself is very happy with the work done at your house....

If can, can u PM me your address???

as well as time to visit???

Pm-ed u Teddy :)

Wanted to join those sprees, but haven't really find time to do it.. I can't find in precious's blog too.. What's the link?

I'm glad that I can buy whatever things I want and Smartie usually won't say anything.. He's so NICE.. hee...

booy, i join BPs and sprees quite often from SG motherhood. buying kids stuffmore lah. so far been ok...but am more cautious with big ticket items...the last big round is buying coach bags.