Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

Hi, for your BLUM cabinets, did you ask your contractor to install the system during the carpentry time, or did you add it in yourself (as in buy direct from BLUM)?

And apart from BLUM, got any other anti-slam, or soft closing door companies? Cos I hear that BLUM is pretty steep...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, for your BLUM cabinets, did you ask your contractor to install the system during the carpentry time, or did you add it in yourself (as in buy direct from BLUM)?

And apart from BLUM, got any other anti-slam, or soft closing door companies? Cos I hear that BLUM is pretty steep...

for the Blum cabinets i asked my carpenter to buy for me. he charges me contractor price, very good price compared to RRP. There is a hardware shop at Upper Bt Timah next to Linear, opp the railway track selling at very reasonable prices too.

I only use blum for kitchen, other than that, the ontractors use their brand of soft closing which in my opinion is not too bad too. but of cos, i find that blum's tracks are much smoother :)

Hey family,

saw ur house pic.. love ur front door lock, can pm me where u got it and how much?

ur house is really gorgeous.. very nice.. i wish my house is like tat too.. :D

A very interesting day at your house today.. Really very nicely done.. No wonder Uncle is so proud of your house.. :)

I'm still looking at those sprees.. Haven't really find the time to closely track them down.. hee..

sorry i always hack ppl blog untill i blur where i post it!

aiya!!!in my own blog lah!!!!anyway here is the link,haha

http://www.gmarket.com.sg/challenge/neo_go...os_class_kind=T

guy,if u need more search go to

http://www.taobao.com

its a china web site though...i can delivered.haha...

I just bought one decal from gmarket liao.. more trustworthy I think... Saw Taobao previously, but it seems like a matter of luck if you will receive your items.. :D

hehe thank you for opening your house for me to play with today! :) nice nice house!

A very interesting day at your house today.. Really very nicely done.. No wonder Uncle is so proud of your house.. :)

I'm still looking at those sprees.. Haven't really find the time to closely track them down.. hee..

don't mention...was in a rush in the morning and didn't get to buy some finger food...house still very powdery,not in the best condition so hope u alldon't mind ;)

the blind in the children's room

reno13014.jpg

mom's room

reno13016.jpg

here's anoher one with the color

reno13018.jpg

lastly...MBR

reno13023.jpg

Just realise i forgot to take the one in the living room...hmm...will go take it later.

All the stuff will be delivered to our placefrom warehouse and those that we store up at Mom's. TIRED ARH!!! The cleaning is no joke! Maybe I should start getting the part time helper to come in next week :P lazy me...

Wah don't worry about that la. Could tell you were busy.

But seriously I think you should get the helper in next week. At least to mop the house a few times. You'll need the energy to unpack some of the things so it'll be difficult.. Yours kids are younger, unlike my mom who has 3 grown ones and their grown friends... :)

Thanks for opening up your hse for me and pridilaw :D

Your hse is very nice and big!

Interesting to see your hubby demonstrating the samsung lock.

Thanks for your invitation.

Your house is very warmly and cozy.

The design is great.

can steal some ideas for my new house.

:P

Your samsung lock is cool sia. especially your hubby demo it. he can be a great sales guy. very tempted to buy one.

:lol:

Kids' bathrooms is finally done-ed!

reno12005.jpg

aircon up too!

reno12001.jpg

reno12002.jpg

our door lock :rolleyes:

reno12006.jpg

reno12007.jpg

booy, cya tmr too!!!

Hi Familyof4,

I just saw your lock. Is that Samsung SHS-5120? What a coincidence, we also bought the same one at the PC show yesterday. How much did it cost you? And how many rfid / chain key does it come with for yours?

We hasn't install ours, was told that the allowance between the door and gate must be around 8cm. If you don't mind, can help me to take a pic of your gate with the main door?

Thanks!!

Edited by Rasp

don't mention...was in a rush in the morning and didn't get to buy some finger food...house still very powdery,not in the best condition so hope u alldon't mind ;)

We don't mind of cos! Thanks for inviting us up and gave me a chance to 'catch' Uncle ard!

Ur house is really nice! The pebble wash, the roof... and the ice-cube lights!