Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

our door lock :rolleyes:

reno12006.jpg

reno12007.jpg

booy, cya tmr too!!!

wowwww... how envious!!! i can only drool at your BEAUTIFUL SAmsung Lock!!!!! whatz the damage?? haiz.. we have busted our budget already... doubt FH will allow..sob...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

[quote name='xvirusga76' date='Jun 15 2009, 01:24 PM' post='409321'

wowwww... how envious!!! i can only drool at your BEAUTIFUL SAmsung Lock!!!!! whatz the damage?? haiz.. we have busted our budget already... doubt FH will allow..sob...

it's less than 600 with installation and warranty :)

Familyof4... when I came home and looked at my grey laminate.. I realised that yours is MUCH nicer... if you can, can pass me the code and brand? thinking of having it outside. :) Thanks ya :)

Familyof4... when I came home and looked at my grey laminate.. I realised that yours is MUCH nicer... if you can, can pass me the code and brand? thinking of having it outside. :) Thanks ya :)

it's from EDL catalogue, carbonite. the code i can only give u later, don't have it now.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........haahahahaha... evil thots forming!!!!....hhaah

can you please pm me the contacts...ahahahaha... let me go find out more..:P

u've got message :)

hehe...uncle say the lock and was so curious...saying i am the 1st house owner for his projects that does this....

if u do, uncle will see this trend...not sure if booy is joining in the digital lock fun :)

it's from EDL catalogue, carbonite. the code i can only give u later, don't have it now.

YAY ok ok ok. no hurry anyways. :) Thank you!

YAY ok ok ok. no hurry anyways. :) Thank you!

sure! so u settle on the colors already? or just tell the carpenter and i am sure they know lah.

Hi Fannie,

Yr curtain look good....where did u get them from?what the damage ley?:)

i got from jimmy textiles. total damage i need to check when i get back home...think less than $1500.00

eh...glad to see u after like so many many years! since we graduated from PSLE!

ur wife very cute leh...think will really make u a much happy person!

u are the 1st person who thinks my hubby can do sales leh...hmm...

Ya loh. that time i very naught lah. so not many frens.

But was very surprised when you say you gradute the same year as me. :lol:

Thank you so much.

you should tell this to her directly. then she will be very hao lian in front of me. :D

your hubby got potential. sales is not one day skill. need to be trained.

can ask him to change job. hehehehe

sure! so u settle on the colors already? or just tell the carpenter and i am sure they know lah.

i got from jimmy textiles. total damage i need to check when i get back home...think less than $1500.00

okok...can have the contact also?know thinking of if gg to make the curtain or getting someone else to do it lor...:) also u know where n cheap fabric for curtain?been ard to arab street,spotlight and textile center liao....but some really ex...:P

Ya loh. that time i very naught lah. so not many frens.

But was very surprised when you say you gradute the same year as me. :lol:

Thank you so much.

you should tell this to her directly. then she will be very hao lian in front of me. :D

your hubby got potential. sales is not one day skill. need to be trained.

can ask him to change job. hehehehe

haha...good lah. i do not remember u as naughty leh...i always thought u are the more hardworking and quiet one...hmm...

okok...can have the contact also?know thinking of if gg to make the curtain or getting someone else to do it lor...:) also u know where n cheap fabric for curtain?been ard to arab street,spotlight and textile center liao....but some really ex...:P

Sure...pm u...