Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

ahha up and down up and down.. kids love the stairs...

yah man...we will be really tired going up and down with him...and the jiejie is ever asking him to chase after her up the stairs :s

Sure can..wkend oso can, juz pop by take a look.....give me an idea...

Can poison my wife too... :P

haha...sure sure...i PM u in a bit ok ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

!!!! i would be so pissed off if i were u! think that u are aly very nice to not chase them though they said they would call u on monday but didn't.

mm..if u really want your things and can't wait for La Cafa to deliver, why not go down and talk to them? think it'll be more effective than calling cuz there will be so many potential customers there. yea..i know thats not nice..but well, u need to get your things delivered. :P

!!!! i would be so pissed off if i were u! think that u are aly very nice to not chase them though they said they would call u on monday but didn't.

mm..if u really want your things and can't wait for La Cafa to deliver, why not go down and talk to them? think it'll be more effective than calling cuz there will be so many potential customers there. yea..i know thats not nice..but well, u need to get your things delivered. :P

rierie, i guess the shifting and cleaning took most my energy away...so I got no more energy to chase liao! Since I am back at work, my lunch shall be the chasing time!!!

rierie, i guess the shifting and cleaning took most my energy away...so I got no more energy to chase liao! Since I am back at work, my lunch shall be the chasing time!!!

muahahahahaha!! yea! good luck!

thanks! i will update again after calling them up!

it is time for your action.

from my experience, they are trying their luck not to call you as they dont know what to tell you. so they act blur and if you din call them, they will be happier because can buy time.

trust me. when you call them, they will give me a lot of craps in order to fool you.

chasing the logistic side but no reply yet. will contact you again. talk to management. DHL in the goods. on the way now. need few more days or maybe next week can deliver to you.. all sort of craps.

Must show them who is the boss.

Hubby always don;t like me to call people and scold them de..but no choice. If you want your stuff, u need to be b*tchy lor...else they will dilly-dally and take their own sugary time :P

i think we same same...Now, tmr it's time to call people and demand for my stuff@!!!

Aiya who like to scold pple its only the bo bian which leads us to scold pple and also that is why we become more naggy :P

Jiayou le.. I pray for you hope something good happen for you. I will update you what happen on Sat... did they or did they not. My hubby say most of the shop call us today and confirm the deliver date. :good: at the moment.

Edited by zerochristy

familyof4: I will do the same if I were you. Sometime I arrange all my stuff to come in on the same day. Like this Friday, im arrange some delivery because they could not delivery on weekend. If I take leave and wait at home and they don't deliver. I will be very angry and @$# them.

I do agree it will be more effective to go down and talk to them face to face. Talk to the decision maker, not the sales guy. Let him know your displeasure. I am sure something can be work work.

Hope to hear good news soon.

Hubby always don;t like me to call people and scold them de..but no choice. If you want your stuff, u need to be b*tchy lor...else they will dilly-dally and take their own sugary time :P

i think we same same...Now, tmr it's time to call people and demand for my stuff@!!!

Sounds like me leh... I also don't like my wife to call people and scold de but lucky to have her that things can be done fast... :D go chase them for your things :D

I made arrangement with City-gas to turn on the supply few days ago.

Was told that my appointment will only be tomorrow at noon. Yesterday, Hubby told me, there was this black guy who came, claiming to turn on our gas but did not have any proof of job, neither is he in uniform nor was he able to tell them which company he was from. Since I told them the appointment is on Friday, they turned the dubious guy away.

I simply couldn’t believe what I heard, called City-gas just now to confirm. They confirmed that NO ONE WAS APPOINTED THE JOB TO MY PLACE YESTERDAY!!!

It is only TOMORROW and NOT ANY EARLIER!!! The usual practise is that the guy coming down will give the owner a call an hour before they reach> I did not receive any calls yesterday from anyone about turning on my gas supply.

Thank goodness both Mom and Hubby were cautious enough to turn that guy away! Phew!!! Please folks, this serves as a warning…do not open the door to any stranger who cannot proof their identity for any job to be done!

Yah man...heng my mom very cautious and I did tell them that the guy is only coming on friday. Just received the sms from city gas regading my appt.

Yah man...heng my mom very cautious and I did tell them that the guy is only coming on friday. Just received the sms from city gas regading my appt.

wah, scary... must warn my wife about this...

so, any more wii order-taking?