Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

even IMM branch also out of stock ahhh?

Ivy Ivy....if u do get it, can u help me ask the sales guy if it can be use on any stainless steel surface like the cooking hood? hehe...thanks..

Edited by Bon07

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ivy Ivy....if u do get it, can u help me ask the sales guy if it can be use on any stainless steel surface like the cooking hood? hehe...thanks..

ok ok Bon07 will ask them.

Fannie I think i'll pay them a visit this weekend. didn't wana catch tommy at bad time, in case he is serving customers.

Hi Fannie

Thank you so much for showing us (me & my wife) around your place last Sat.

Oh and thank you so much for arranging us to meetup with Uncle :)

Really appreciate it.

Btw hope you like the muffins really dunno what to get for you hee hee :P

Don't mention :) It was really great meeting u and thanks u heaps for trying to troubleshoot my PC for me... :) Oh the muffins...Hubby loved them! haha...

Don't mention :) It was really great meeting u and thanks u heaps for trying to troubleshoot my PC for me... :) Oh the muffins...Hubby loved them! haha...

Oh dun mentioned it.

Also disappointed that I can't do much to help you in your PC problems.

Anyway glad that your hubby like the muffins....so did he requested you to bake the same standard muffin for him ? hahahahah :P

Oh forgot to tell you, I love your kids especially the little one walking around. He is so cute Hahahaha

Anyone tried to remove those water stains from white corian top below wash basins? No matter what I do, the water stains are forever there...

Oh dun mentioned it.

Also disappointed that I can't do much to help you in your PC problems.

Anyway glad that your hubby like the muffins....so did he requested you to bake the same standard muffin for him ? hahahahah :P

Oh forgot to tell you, I love your kids especially the little one walking around. He is so cute Hahahaha

haha...my hubby finished the muffins! i took 1 and my gal ook half...he "sup" all!

my boy ah? he always walks all over the place lah...busy chasing him...hehe...

Anyone tried to remove those water stains from white corian top below wash basins? No matter what I do, the water stains are forever there...

u wana try asking joseph if there is any detergent in the market can help remove? I heard the stains will stay...

u might wanna try Mr Muscle or cif which poseidon_girl did....might work

:)

ok ok Bon07 will ask them.

Fannie I think i'll pay them a visit this weekend. didn't wana catch tommy at bad time, in case he is serving customers.

Ivy, i went to home-fix just now and bought this Autosol thing....doesnt work...scratches still there...

then i saw the car marker pen again....so tempted to buy....$11.90....and they actually have different colours to match different car models (audi, nissan, bmw)...

gonna go have a hard look at my bookshelf and choose matching colour the next time i go home-fix...haha..

hi bon07, i was told by tbe sales guy that the cream will make the scratches less obvious. Have yet to try out....

ic...please update me the results...i bought Autosol from homefix just now....doesnt work,only make the stainless steel hood super bling and polished but scratches still there...

hopefully this Inox cream works well for you (and me!)

haha...my hubby finished the muffins! i took 1 and my gal ook half...he "sup" all!

my boy ah? he always walks all over the place lah...busy chasing him...hehe...

u wana try asking joseph if there is any detergent in the market can help remove? I heard the stains will stay...

Joseph is off for holiday liao.. zzz... I used magic clean for washroom one doesn't work..

u might wanna try Mr Muscle or cif which poseidon_girl did....might work

I tried cif as well.. also doesn't work.. It works well on stubbon oil stains better.. Haven't tried Mr Muscle yet...

can u use turpentine? or thinner? just a little bit to wipe?

so means no one here has tried inox cream huh.. interesting.. wonder what results will it yield.

Ivy, i went to home-fix just now and bought this Autosol thing....doesnt work...scratches still there...

then i saw the car marker pen again....so tempted to buy....$11.90....and they actually have different colours to match different car models (audi, nissan, bmw)...

gonna go have a hard look at my bookshelf and choose matching colour the next time i go home-fix...haha..

ok thanks! will wait for your update. now other than my tv console my car also need the marker pen liao.. cos blur hubby scratched the car bumper :(

can u use turpentine? or thinner? just a little bit to wipe?

so means no one here has tried inox cream huh.. interesting.. wonder what results will it yield.

i also hope it will yield good results....how bad are ur scratches? can feel the groove lines when u run your nails across the scratch lines?

ok thanks! will wait for your update. now other than my tv console my car also need the marker pen liao.. cos blur hubby scratched the car bumper :(

u can buy the pen according to car make and model...haha....

i wun be sg for next 2 weeks...so not much i can do...hopefully my reno done 77-88 by then too..

Joseph is off for holiday liao.. zzz... I used magic clean for washroom one doesn't work..

I tried cif as well.. also doesn't work.. It works well on stubbon oil stains better.. Haven't tried Mr Muscle yet...

Dun waste money on Mr Mus.... i heard from a lot of pple that it doesnt even clean properly let alone getting rid of stains. i think u gotta try turpentine liao ba. I cheapo... dun wanna buy whole bottle so small little stains i'll use my nail polish remover. :)

Btw... I just realised u know Eugene!!