Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
familyof4

Our 2 Storey Abode

ok thanks! will wait for your update. now other than my tv console my car also need the marker pen liao.. cos blur hubby scratched the car bumper :(

Those car paint markers are quite good, if the scratches isn't that deep, the marker can cover very well..

Dun waste money on Mr Mus.... i heard from a lot of pple that it doesnt even clean properly let alone getting rid of stains. i think u gotta try turpentine liao ba. I cheapo... dun wanna buy whole bottle so small little stains i'll use my nail polish remover. :)

Btw... I just realised u know Eugene!!

Oh.. I didn't know that.. Dun dare to use turpentine.. Like very strong leh..

Eugene is my ex. colleagues.. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Oh.. I didn't know that.. Dun dare to use turpentine.. Like very strong leh..

Eugene is my ex. colleagues.. :)

try to dilute it 1st? I think nail polish remover is a diluted equivalent of turpentine also....

Yupz, i asked him already. He mentioned u are a gd fren n ex-coll of his :)

i find mr muscle very strong...my hands itch after each time i used it.

Booy, mrspiglet...a small world really! U gals have mutual friends too :)

try to dilute it 1st? I think nail polish remover is a diluted equivalent of turpentine also....

Yupz, i asked him already. He mentioned u are a gd fren n ex-coll of his :)

Maybe I will try nail polish first on a small area and see how.. He's so busy and I hardly see him for some time liao.. He still owe me my ROM photos.. :P

Sounds like Mr Muscle is not a good choice.. Luckily I didn't try..

World is always very small one.. Anyway singapore is not big in the first place..

Maybe I will try nail polish first on a small area and see how.. He's so busy and I hardly see him for some time liao.. He still owe me my ROM photos.. :P

World is always very small one.. Anyway singapore is not big in the first place..

haha...car paint good ah? looks like must invest in one already....

and mrspiglet said Mr Muscle not good, cannot clean properly...but F4 said Mr Muscle too strong, makes hand itch...so which is which leh?

hehe, i also dunno...but I only know I used it (left behind by ex-owner) to remove stubborn cigarettes burnt mark on my homo tiles which cant be removed by other cleaners that i have tried.

Edited by Bon07

and mrspiglet said Mr Muscle not good, cannot clean properly...but F4 said Mr Muscle too strong, makes hand itch...so which is which leh?

hehe, i also dunno...but I only know I used it (left behind by ex-owner) to remove stubborn cigarettes burnt mark on my homo tiles which cant be removed by other cleaners that i have tried.

Yup.. the car paint is pretty good for slight scratches and when you want to accumulate more lines before sending to the workshops.. hee.. Can cover pretty well...

Whether Mr Muscle is weak or too strong, it's not good either way.. I have sensitive skin, so better dun play play.. :)

hee, u mean me n pinkpetter's got mutual fren too? Pinkpetter's fren is gongkia's gd fren n booy's fren is my gd fren too!

Booy, i nag him for u at my wedding.... will be seeing him! :notti:

I heard from a few colls leh. They say use diluted bleach also better than mr mus. Dunno how true thou. Thou w sensitive skin better put on gloves ba... be it mr mus or not. :unsure:

mrspiglet, all ready for ur BIG day? hehe...

:( u mean have i calm those butterflies in stomach? Scary leh... dunno what to anticipate for that day.

:( u mean have i calm those butterflies in stomach? Scary leh... dunno what to anticipate for that day.

dun worry 我们都是过来人。everything should be fine moreover you should not worry about this kind of stuff on the actual day. That's what brothers and sisters are for. hahaha :P

dun worry 我们都是过来人。everything should be fine moreover you should not worry about this kind of stuff on the actual day. That's what brothers and sisters are for. hahaha :P

coffee o is so right!

at most just get u both runk and u will not know anything until u wake up the next day with hang over :P

I already reminded him a couple of times liao.. faintz..

It's normal to feel nervous.. Just make sure everything that you can think of is prepared... The rest should just be OK as the big day draws near..

I already reminded him a couple of times liao.. faintz..

It's normal to feel nervous.. Just make sure everything that you can think of is prepared... The rest should just be OK as the big day draws near..

Yup Yup...if you're unsure of anything regarding your big day, just ask. I'm sure alot guys and ladies here will be able to help you. :)

Yup Yup...if you're unsure of anything regarding your big day, just ask. I'm sure alot guys and ladies here will be able to help you. :)

for all u may know they have a bunch of very siao friends who will tekan them jialat jialat...no amount of "help" can be rendered le... :P

for all u may know they have a bunch of very siao friends who will tekan them jialat jialat...no amount of "help" can be rendered le... :P

Well if thats the case, all we can say is GOOD LUCK !!! :drunk: