Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aubrey

Retrospectrum Meets Modernisation!

them lah... but not ah tan's fault.. Mr zhong suppose to come and install my stainless steel backing so that ah tan can fix my power points after that.. but Mr Zhong fly my aeroplane lor... he postpone to saturday so ah tan also push to saturday lor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

who is mr zhong?? new guy? oh ya update a little, my bifold door at the toilet has a problem with the top lock. must tell uncle/ah hock.

who is mr zhong?? new guy? oh ya update a little, my bifold door at the toilet has a problem with the top lock. must tell uncle/ah hock.

near the end of my project, a Mr Zhong pops out of nowhere to handle the tail end of my project. dunno uncle pluck him from where de. Ah hock's issue u can call ah hock direct.

met uncle and ah tan alr. may need to switch over to singtel broadband since the signal for cable is too weak after being split 3 ways.

as for uncle, minor issues all set, just need to get elder goh to install my stuff. :D excited again. but moderate excitement. realised i have spent too much time at RT during work. must cut back a little.

Hi Aubrey..

This is Matchgirl. Uncle Ah Soon called you tat day when he was visiting my new unit. I saw ur floorplan of the tv console recessed into the wall. But, I couldn't find the actual photo tat u intend to put up.

N, can I check with u how much did uncle ah soon quoted u? N I really dunno how to ask for freebies from him. Wat does he usually give for free? N how's the work afterall?

I have decided to get uncle ah soon but still very worried with the price he quoted. Im not doing any room closets but my quote was already 21K. Did he overcharge me? Sobs..

met uncle and ah tan alr. may need to switch over to singtel broadband since the signal for cable is too weak after being split 3 ways.

as for uncle, minor issues all set, just need to get elder goh to install my stuff. :D excited again. but moderate excitement. realised i have spent too much time at RT during work. must cut back a little.

Hope the issue will settle very soon. Admired ur strength & patience.

Jia you,k ;)

hi matchgirl! so paisei... i left my card reader in the office so i couldn't upload the photos taken. now im free to upload.. here u go!

2ndangle.jpg

withlight.jpg

1stangle.jpg

as for your quote.. u need to tell me what u are doing for your house. then i can gauge against mine and advice you. hope this helps!

Rdnest, thanks for your kind words. going strong, just recently going thru some upheaval in life. ok la.. not very serious ones but still the same nonetheless.

hi matchgirl! so paisei... i left my card reader in the office so i couldn't upload the photos taken. now im free to upload.. here u go!

2ndangle.jpg

withlight.jpg

1stangle.jpg

as for your quote.. u need to tell me what u are doing for your house. then i can gauge against mine and advice you. hope this helps!

Rdnest, thanks for your kind words. going strong, just recently going thru some upheaval in life. ok la.. not very serious ones but still the same nonetheless.

Nice console! Where you get your clock and how much?

Nice console! Where you get your clock and how much?

thank you!! my pictures not very well taken tho.. :P

i got my clock in bangkok back in 2005. i think u can find it here now. price wise i forgot how much it is, i believe its cheap. unfortunately i believe i exerted too much force and one of the buttons to press is spoilt. :(

Aubrey, this looks so nice :)

f4, thanks!! i will be taking more pics in time to come! gonna hop over to ikea over the long weekend to get curtain rods and stuff. then will wait for my auntie to pass me the curtains she made for us, i cant wait!!! :D

aubrey, the console looks sleek and very neat. nice!

i think i shld post a pic of it now.. cos we messed it up!! only clean up swee swee for taking pic, after pic we just dump things there. :P

i think i shld post a pic of it now.. cos we messed it up!! only clean up swee swee for taking pic, after pic we just dump things there. :P

that will be what we call the live in pics!!

I didn't take the just finished swee swee bare bare pics. if i'm gonna post now for mine, it will be messed up live in pics liao

hahhaha

Finally one pic here.. Nice nice.. More live in photos? That's called cosiness...

Coke, I saw a similar or exactly the same at Marina Square, opp. Molecule... :)