Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sgmichael

Wishing Elephant - Fengshui

Actually after some thought i found that it is not so nice to put my wishing elephant on the dining table. So i thought of putting it on a shelf.

Yesterday, i went to ikea to look for a shelf for my wishing elephant. Thought of buying a lack wall shelf at first but the length is too long.

So after consulting the ikea helpdesk, they tell me the particular section where most of the shelf is kept.

Bought it at $49.90 (with bracket).

CIMG2491.jpg

So Today i start to measure the length according to the fengshui length shown in the 8way website.

Starts Drill holes and DIY everything myself..my wife help out too.

Dunno how to describe it, it actually give our house a new look new feel. (Like an altar probably.. :D )

CIMG2492.jpg

I think my wishing elephant likes his new home.

Today I won the starter prize and consolation prize :P

Hope for the better always.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

keeper888,

Your wishing elephant seems like putting very high up on the shelf. If you wanna take it down to gave it a bath, wouldn't it be difficult?

keeper888,

Your wishing elephant seems like putting very high up on the shelf. If you wanna take it down to gave it a bath, wouldn't it be difficult?

I can stand on a chair :)

By the way, now I’m only bath it once a month or twice, so not so troublesome.

I'm cleaning it once a week(for one month) but i think i would maintain that frequency. I afraid that it would accumulate dust if i bath it once a month.

Somemore i got sensitive nose.

Hey guys,

To update you guys that I found their website have some changes 8ways.org

Especially added new article " Placing Samples " :D

But i see the way their placing sample is design like an altar. I try not to make it like an altar, i wanna make it look like a decoration item.

so it won't spolit the theme of my home.

So Sad, I didn't win in the Big Sweep this time round. Seems like i'm still lack of luck. :P

Alan26, I think you a bit too much :)

I remember you saying that before own wishing elephant, you and wife very lack in 4D luck, after own wishing elephant, continuously weeks both of you always won 4D, for me this is consider miracle from it liao. If everyone just own Wishing elephant and can easily won big sweep then in this world no more poor ppls liao. I believe heaven helping human not only using “MONEY” way, sure have other ways and reasons. You study Fengshui should understand one point that under individual fate, not every one can own big money. Maybe can ask, any other fengshui can 100% sure will let ppls own big money??

If become rich but lost healthy, happiness and ton of problems happen here and there, then what for?

For me very simple, I just need Wishing Elephant to maintain my life keep smoothly and don’t let any big or small problem happen to me and family can liao, definitely I really trust it can fulfill my wish :)

hahaha keeper888,

Are u thinking too much from my thread above? i'm just kicking a bit of fuss while keeping this thread alive nia. hahaha.

Everyone have different level of HOPES. Wanting to win is also a kind of HOPES that keeps ppl going and moving. Without HOPES there are no motivation. If you see a guy winning a few times continuously and feeling motivated and hoping to win some more. Is that too much? (Thats normal)

Of course when loses some HOPES, ppl tense to get dishearted/sad/frustated/kicking some fuss. It's part of life !! (Nothing to do with fengshui)

To me i thinking kicking a bit of fuss after loses some HOPES is NOT too much, even winning a $30(last 3 digit) from Big Sweep is also a winning.

Anyway if u see my previous post i did not mention anything abt my wishing elephant.

What i meant by lack of luck here means i don't have such luck in Big Sweep nia.

hahaha keeper888,

Are u thinking too much from my thread above? i'm just kicking a bit of fuss while keeping this thread alive nia. hahaha.

Everyone have different level of HOPES. Wanting to win is also a kind of HOPES that keeps ppl going and moving. Without HOPES there are no motivation. If you see a guy winning a few times continuously and feeling motivated and hoping to win some more. Is that too much? (Thats normal)

Of course when loses some HOPES, ppl tense to get dishearted/sad/frustated/kicking some fuss. It's part of life !! (Nothing to do with fengshui)

To me i thinking kicking a bit of fuss after loses some HOPES is NOT too much, even winning a $30(last 3 digit) from Big Sweep is also a winning.

Anyway if u see my previous post i did not mention anything abt my wishing elephant.

What i meant by lack of luck here means i don't have such luck in Big Sweep nia.

So sorry to you maybe my words is too serious. Wish you good luck and hope you will keep making this thread alive J

this is a real interesting selling thread.

reminds me of MLM + back alley gambling.

Hi MaCe

What is MLM + back alley gambling related to the white elephant topic?

this is a real interesting selling thread.

reminds me of MLM + back alley gambling.

i so so so agree with you, but din dare to say it first!