Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tcy81

Wall Mount Chimney Hood For Hdb ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

want to check if it is ok to use wall mount chimney hood for HDB ?

Thanks,

Chee Yong

Hi, try to go for the slimline model trust me, chimey ones are good to look at but take up lots of space besides hdb don't have a very high ceiling. u can put better use of the space save for storage. For me I will be discarding my chimey hood because I don't use it often and if don't do a lot of frying better off jus wipe down after cooking.

Hi, try to go for the slimline model trust me, chimey ones are good to look at but take up lots of space besides hdb don't have a very high ceiling. u can put better use of the space save for storage. For me I will be discarding my chimey hood because I don't use it often and if don't do a lot of frying better off jus wipe down after cooking.

Yup, couldn't agree more with 2ndtime. :)

Chimney hood nice to see, but not practical to use. The chimney part is nothing but a hollow shell.

Personally, i rather have the storage space.

Yup, couldn't agree more with 2ndtime. :)

Chimney hood nice to see, but not practical to use. The chimney part is nothing but a hollow shell.

Personally, i rather have the storage space.

For added caution against the heat and ease of cleaning, if u r not using any hood, ask the contractor to put steel sheet for the cabinet above the cooking area.

• Like 1

For added caution against the heat and ease of cleaning, if u r not using any hood, ask the contractor to put steel sheet for the cabinet above the cooking area.

thanks for all the information. i will go for slimline hood models instead.

i need the storage spaces. :)

For hoods, ony the part with the filter is important. The rest, chimney and stuff only looks good.

I would never get a hood that leads the fumes towards the ceiling. Later its all brown there.

It would be better if the fumes could be diverted towards the outside, but HDB doesn't allow that.