Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey!!today i go back and see the fishes swimming again wow! :jawdrop:

??? when u suspected that the fishes mati u continue to leave them in the water? never throw?

ya lor,i am rushing to go off to my another place and untill today i come back home and realised they are both swimming.

:P

wahhh like that also cann ahhh??!! luckily they are not dead if not I think ur place will stink by the time u come back. while u are away hor got people feed them or not???

wah lau

faintzzzzz

i think they fake death to gain ur attention... guppies are supposed to be quite "durable" hahaha...dunno the term

guppies as door gift?!?!?! happen my house downstairs got aquarium. go there and collect lor... hahaha...

Edited by guy77

wah lau

faintzzzzz

i think they fake death to gain ur attention... guppies are supposed to be quite "durable" hahaha...dunno the term

guppies as door gift?!?!?! happen my house downstairs got aquarium. go there and collect lor... hahaha...

u sure ahh?! we can collect any breed of fish and charge it to your address??? i'll bring my boy to sweep the aquarium man!! he loves fishes, all kinds of fishes!!

u sure ahh?! we can collect any breed of fish and charge it to your address??? i'll bring my boy to sweep the aquarium man!! he loves fishes, all kinds of fishes!!

u can do that...some more still got gain city, KFC downstair...u can get anything ...just mentioned Guy77 address can le. :P

inviting frens and more frens for sat. sun will be my relatives...

now thinking how to cramp u all in my small house... hopefully can have space to eat and mingle...

aiyah... no need buy so many things la. come and eat can liao...

Edited by guy77

C u tmr.my husband love fish too.ur can talked about fish tmr liao!we go about 5:15pm.no gift ok?we only bring a cake to share with u all.By the way can meet uncle to pass him my choosed the tile sample,haha...^^i collect my new home key today,so happy!

congrats jesslyntan. reno work beginning soon?

see ya all tmr...

I'm @ hdb hub now.waiting the sellers for key collection,they r late,sigh!too boring,so online again^^

Start reno 11/08.

Edited by jesslyntan

thanks to all those who attended: jesslyntan and hubby, familyof4, ivy and ur hubby (right?), skyblue and rondy. ah wei came very early and left also very early. elder goh and uncle came. (hope i did not miss out anyone)

hope all you find the food ok.

enjoy the national day holiday.

tmr another session with relatives. :)

thanks to all those who attended: jesslyntan and hubby, familyof4, ivy and ur hubby (right?), skyblue and rondy. ah wei came very early and left also very early. elder goh and uncle came. (hope i did not miss out anyone)

hope all you find the food ok.

enjoy the national day holiday.

tmr another session with relatives. :)

my hubby?? mei you leh! i travelled light, no spouse no kids :o who did u see?? i think that one is F4's hubby lah

we saw ah keong and one of uncle's ah neh as well

thanks for hosting us. :)

Edited by ivy