Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oops, guess I am a bit "late" here, haha.

Anyway, really thanks for hosting us yesterday.

Tomorrow is still a holiday, so must enjoy!! :)

P/S: ivy - sorry ah, didn't realise you would be leaving early and didn't say goodbye, as I was "away" to visit rondy's place with jesslyn's hubby. When I returned, you all left 了. Haha...

Oops, guess I am a bit "late" here, haha.

Anyway, really thanks for hosting us yesterday.

Tomorrow is still a holiday, so must enjoy!! :)

P/S: ivy - sorry ah, didn't realise you would be leaving early and didn't say goodbye, as I was "away" to visit rondy's place with jesslyn's hubby. When I returned, you all left 了. Haha...

no prob lah. didn't know u are coming back hahahah F4 needs to go off so I followed suit since i got errands to run too,

no prob lah. didn't know u are coming back hahahah F4 needs to go off so I followed suit since i got errands to run too,

Haha, ok. Just for your info, the coupon thing I told you, still holds till last night, you can try it! Haha... :)

Haha, ok. Just for your info, the coupon thing I told you, still holds till last night, you can try it! Haha... :)

hahah ok ok next time i try. any 3 long 2 short i claim from you :x

keke, paiseh ivy.

my cd rack arrived today. will take pic soon and post...

wat coupons thing???

no prob. some noti tricks that skyblue teach me. but so far no chance to "practice" :x u go ask him

guy77.. I'm so sorry I missed your housewarming...(and to think I was one of those who nagged at you about it) But really got caught up with work that day and couldn't go.

ya. in a way. the other IDs or contractors i dealt with are either not knowledgeable in their quotations when I asked them things or they are very pushy. This one still ok. I met him for 4 times liao. And I still have not confirm with him but he always willing to meet me to discuss more. Good service attitude. So far so good la. Me first timer so a lot of things i also dunno and I will ask stupid questions.

hi guy77,

i'm currently searching for ID & happen to chance upon your post... seems like you are quite satisfied with your ID.

care to share with me who your ID is?

thanks much!