Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Had good feeling with them initially.. however towards the end. Some stuff were left undone for many days and keep delaying the handing over date.

So i feel be prepared to expect some delay. Overall I would give a 6/10 rating . As I m still waiting for their confirmed handing over..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Had good feeling with them initially.. however towards the end. Some stuff were left undone for many days and keep delaying the handing over date.

So i feel be prepared to expect some delay. Overall I would give a 6/10 rating . As I m still waiting for their confirmed handing over..

so have you managed to settle the handover date with them yet?

I saw a unit near my house currently renovating and the Contractor is O.r.a.n.g.e.C.u.b.e

Funny thing is that saw the workers worked 1 day then and after that the renovation didn't move on till now.

Maybe owner wants to do it slowly or the work is delayed.

Another unit next to it recently started renovating also. Saw today that the workers were still working today and this O.C one is not working.

I saw a unit near my house currently renovating and the Contractor is O.r.a.n.g.e.C.u.b.e

Funny thing is that saw the workers worked 1 day then and after that the renovation didn't move on till now.

Maybe owner wants to do it slowly or the work is delayed.

Another unit next to it recently started renovating also. Saw today that the workers were still working today and this O.C one is not working.

Hi which area did you see OC doing the renovation?

Just to share with you guys..

We thought we have got ourselves a very good and nice ID from orangecube. Throughout the whole Reno process, rapport is good and we trusted him very much. Even when some carpentry works are done wrongly, we accepted it since he was very nice and sincere. he too offered to make it up to us by giving us other items etc. when we shifted in, some of the works are not completed but he asked us to settle the balance. We hesitated but again, based on the past 1 mth plus of rapport, we paid because ID said he needs to eat.

So that's it. After settling the balance, the leftover work takes forever up till today( its been 2 mths), no confirmation from him at all. Either no reply or calls are avoided. Then we started to use different number to call him. Excuses given are he is in a meeting, he is busy, he will get back to us or his carpenter side haven't give him confirmation. We have been very patient because we do not want to blow up the matter and create unnecessary argument. We just want to get it over and done with so we can have our housewarming. We wasted so much time and energy but still our leftover carpentry work is still not done. So we decided to post in forum to let pple be more aware when you want to settle the final payment to the ID. And also hope to hear some feedbacks on how we shld go about resolving this issue. At the same time, we will also call CASE and if there's a need to, we will go to small claims. It's really very devastating and frustrating.

Hi Cadence 123,

Do you mind PM mi the ID name? Because I am encountering some issue with them too.

Because we trust the ID so much that some of the carpentry measurement he did not even give us and luckily I went on site everyday and spot the measurement mistake before the ID and now they are redoing my carpentry for me. But he has casually ask us to pay the 3rd progress payment which is 40%. And after this 40%, there is only 10% remaining and we are worried that he will go MIA after he collect this 40% and forego the little 10% amount. Want to hear more of your experience from you

• Like 1

Hi mei86, already pm you the ID name. We too have some carpentry issues and many other issues here and there which I did not elaborate. And according to the contract, we are only supposed to pay the last 10% after all the works stated in the contract is delivered to us. This is a careless mistake on our part because we had so much trust in the ID. I am not stereotyping all the IDs but in my case, never pity the ID when they say they don't have money to eat or whatsoever. Always have to protect our own rights first.

Sorry dun really know how to reply via pm cux it keeps telling me I have an error..

I got ur pm. It's a diff ID

I m at 80% of the Reno now. Am definitely holding back the balance till everything is completed..