Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sub

Extensive A&a - Advise Needed

Am new to the forum, need some advise here. Renovating my current house - 2 storey corner terrace to a 3 storey with extensions to front and back. GFA is from current 232sqm to new 487 sqm(site area is 454 sqm, plot ratio 1.07). Layout and structure approved by URA and BCA, currently looking for tenders. Figures i have been getting is ard 540k - 580k excluding furnishings. Just wanna know is this ok. If there are more recommendations, am willing to get it from all the folks here :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i would have thought it will be cheaper now..

did you compared items by items between the different tender quotes.. ?

its about therre, some items more some less,, in the end average still the same. Now toying with the idea of construction firm for structural, ID for reno. Needs coordination though

Edited by sub

Am new to the forum, need some advise here. Renovating my current house - 2 storey corner terrace to a 3 storey with extensions to front and back. GFA is from current 232sqm to new 487 sqm(site area is 454 sqm, plot ratio 1.07). Layout and structure approved by URA and BCA, currently looking for tenders. Figures i have been getting is ard 540k - 580k excluding furnishings. Just wanna know is this ok. If there are more recommendations, am willing to get it from all the folks here :)

Hiya Sub,

May I pls ask how much of a Devt Charge you will have to pay in increasing the GFA in your case?

Many thanks!

No sub division = no DC payable.

you are right. no charge. My house could have gone much bigger but got budget constrain :(

Hi Sub, the price quoted as about $110 per square feet and this lower than the $170 to $190 per square feet quotation I got from Design and Build companies. Possible to let me know who were you working with? I am thinking of doing a&a to my intermediate terace too sometime end of this year.