Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hotslugs

Forst Home // Help With Suggestions

hello everyone

i have just bought my first home - a condo and i would like to do a bit of reno before i move in...its in good condition i just want to use its potential..

mainly i want to use faux brick on the right side of the living room and maybe into the kitchen but other than that im having trouble thinking of a creative layout and was hoping someone out there might have some suggestions for me

here is the layout, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

the floor is very dark brown laminate

Pq1bnA_0.gif

gxFcqd9.jpg

aV1ckv3A.jpg

Edited by hotslugs

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ya, nice unit, always love studio apartments. The layout that you have looks good. One thing that you might want to explore is to move the sofa/tv more towards the kitchen and setup a settee/reading/lounging area where the full length windows are to maximize the view (since it is partially blocked by the 2 seater now).

thanks

well so far besides a faux stone wall on the right side of the living i havent had many ideas

zonkkie: a small desk/office near the window would be nice, maybe some type of shoji screen/divider would do something for the area