Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrian_john

Our 2nd Home In Bishan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wa ur black leather sofa very cute lei. like me bah bah pong pong one. wahahha....

eh my living wall also stripes lei ;)

Eh, you painted the stripes oredi ar?

Hey Pal, I realised my Living area quite cramped man. I think maybe cannot get the Wing Chairs liao or else my Living will be too jam packed.

If I get the Wing Chairs, then I'll probably have to ditch the sofa and sell it off. Now maybe I'll have to look at just ottomans. Doesn't make the Living look too blocky and yet fulfils the function of providing seating and also neat storage for magazines/books since I don't have a coffee table. :)

*whisper back to BD* Aiya, its OK lah, Kopi not trying to suan us one. He's a very generous man leh. Remember, he sponsor you wardrobe and sponsor me kitchen cabinet liao leh! :) Very 'da fang'!

*whisper* ya don't forget me too!!! I'm just waiting to email him the measurements liao!!!

Eh, you painted the stripes oredi ar?

Hey Pal, I realised my Living area quite cramped man. I think maybe cannot get the Wing Chairs liao or else my Living will be too jam packed.

If I get the Wing Chairs, then I'll probably have to ditch the sofa and sell it off. Now maybe I'll have to look at just ottomans. Doesn't make the Living look too blocky and yet fulfils the function of providing seating and also neat storage for magazines/books since I don't have a coffee table. :)

ya uploading pics now. :D

u get the wing chair i use my barcelona ottomans exchange with u lor! gd??

i was thinking of getting one from 2nd life lei..

my living around also v cramp that why we using the jolly tables as coffee tables.

small n cute.

eh take full view of the living area from fron t door so i can see better can?

wa pal, u look very beautiful in ur profile pic.. hahaha...

Edited by newnyew

ya uploading pics now. :D

u get the wing chair i use my barcelona ottomans exchange with u lor! gd??

i was thinking of getting one from 2nd life lei..

my living around also v cramp that why we using the jolly tables as coffee tables.

small n cute.

eh take full view of the living area from fron t door so i can see better can?

wa pal, u look very beautiful in ur profile pic.. hahaha...

Actually hor, the Barcelona is smaller than the wing chair size slightly by 10cm. :P

Right now headache lah to shift around sofa and then mark out spaces for the wing chairs to test all the options.

The 2nd life stuff are quite good lah. If only Kartell got Ghost Wing Chairs, that'd be perfect. It's like there but not there ... ahahahahaa.

I'll take the living view so you can see the 'cramped' space.

Thanks hor, of course with make up, styled hair beautiful la... :P Ehehehehehe!

hahha i cannot imagine a ghost wing chair! so big yet so not there!! haha...

ya ottoman only one backside la. but for u n christine sure can 2 backsides.

the ottoman is L58 x W60 x H40cm

i exchange one wing chair for 2 ottomans :D

Edited by newnyew

AJ.... *phew* it's been so long since I've crawled in here... :P

Good to see your reno done! I love that wallpaper too... where did you get it? :) It's simple and chic..

hahha i cannot imagine a ghost wing chair! so big yet so not there!! haha...

ya ottoman only one backside la. but for u n christine sure can 2 backsides.

the ottoman is L58 x W60 x H40cm

i exchange one wing chair for 2 ottomans :D

Ahahaha .. thanks Pal. I'll consider about the Barcelona and Ottomans.

Right now I'm seriously having a big headache with the Living Area. A big ghost wing chair would really be a welcome thing lah.

Sometimes hor, perhaps getting a 42" TV was abit of a mistake cos' of the close viewing distance. Also, the high-back sofa is another headache.

I was thinking perhaps I will put the high-back sofa against the wall where the TV console is now and create a low-height partition for the TV console, which will now run parallel to the balcony. Haiz ... headache!!!

AJ.... *phew* it's been so long since I've crawled in here... :P

Good to see your reno done! I love that wallpaper too... where did you get it? :) It's simple and chic..

Hiya Pet, long time no see. Welcome back. Have you started Phase 2 of your place yet?

I got the wallpaper from Europa. Am still exploring Wallpaper on some other key walls ....

Ahahaha .. thanks Pal. I'll consider about the Barcelona and Ottomans.

Right now I'm seriously having a big headache with the Living Area. A big ghost wing chair would really be a welcome thing lah.

Sometimes hor, perhaps getting a 42" TV was abit of a mistake cos' of the close viewing distance. Also, the high-back sofa is another headache.

I was thinking perhaps I will put the high-back sofa against the wall where the TV console is now and create a low-height partition for the TV console, which will now run parallel to the balcony. Haiz ... headache!!!

wa u r getting prettier everyday lei :dribble:

if ur changing the layout, urs will be like mine also. one long stretch. mine is abt 3metres width so sama sama!

can consider :D

my tv is 40'' i also not used to it. still prefer my old 21'' CRT haha

4045174975_0c8d0fff49.jpg

Edited by newnyew

wall paper is nice,but i scare pop up after sometimes..

Will it or not?lately i went to Bangkok and saw the showroom,the wall paper so nice...

even baiyoke shy hotel toilet wall paper also looks nice!!

regrets i didnt do it previously!

Rondy, still not too late mah. The only troublesome part for you is that you'll have to move your furniture around abit here and there; And maybe suffer abit of slight 'overspill' of the wallpaper glue. If its laid properly, I don't think popping out's an issue. I think the lifespan of wallpaper, if properly taken care of and not abused, can last a few years. After that you can change.