Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrian_john

Our 2nd Home In Bishan

stop following me around la!!!!!!

Why is Rondy stalking you leh? You owe him something ar? I thought the other way round? Hehehehe! :)

hehehe...u can run BUT U CANT HIDE!!!!!

(anyway doubt u can run far lah :P )

Wah Rondy, you very mean leh!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
CARPENTRY UPDATE - 14 to 18 SEPT (PART 2)

Extended passage into another room? Nope, its the MBR Dresser between the partition wall and MBR bathroom. The mirror helps in creating an illusion of space I suppose! :)

carpentry012.jpg

'INVISIBLE GRILLE' INSTALLATION - 22 SEPT

Many thanks to kopi for providing me with the lobang for this so-called 'Invisible Grille'. Its quite a big help in minmising the blockage to the open views from our unit. Its just a pity I didn't stumble across this earlier or I would've done the same for all the window grilles. :(

grille2.jpg

Hi Adrian,

Hope it not too late for me to congratulates you on your new home! ;)

Have been reading your reno-blog....very well planned and very well done! :good:

May I have the contact for this 'invisible grille"?( pls PM me?) :help: ...thks in advance!

For your info, I have also been living in bishan for 17+years and will be moving again but still in bishan... from st24 to st23. Getting my keys on 1stDec'09 and need to move in by mid-Dec'09.

Nothing much to reno cuz very well maintained and already nicely done, just need to put-up some "makeup" painting and definately need to install the grilles..( hv 2 young kids)...hahhaha

Cheers! :yamseng:

"Bishanites"

Haven't logged on to RenoTalk for almost 2+ years now.

Looking at these pages gone by really brings back a lot of nostalgia and memories of the many nice people I met here and made friends with, and also of all the time and effort spent in doing up the home. The plan for the home was a long term one, but due to changes, we have decided to let go of this beautiful home, which we had built from scratch and enjoyed living in for the last 2.5+ years. Yesterday, our home finally found a new owner who really loves and appreciates it as much as we do.

We will be moving out around September and moving on to another new place and another new Reno chapter. Will share more in time to come.