Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tracer

Asia Excel

how's the range and price of WC and basin in asia excel? i was thinking if their prices and range of WC and basin is ok, i will buy everything from them. save trouble traveling here and there. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
how's the range and price of WC and basin in asia excel? i was thinking if their prices and range of WC and basin is ok, i will buy everything from them. save trouble traveling here and there. :D

Yeah, planning to go there too. Was at Balestier just now also but on the other end, so went to Luxury Bath, ***, this shop a few places away from Hafary.

Maybe I should go over to Asia Excel, like, now!

Yeah, planning to go there too. Was at Balestier just now also but on the other end, so went to Luxury Bath, ***, this shop a few places away from Hafary.

Maybe I should go over to Asia Excel, like, now!

Was at balestier on saturday look see look see and finally pop in to Asia Excel. Suprisingly, Desmond still remembers me although I visted him about one month ago to enquire aboput the hood and hob. After much discussion, I place order for the Rinnai RB2CG hob,Fujioh 800MK2 hood and a Franke single basin sink. Price was very reasonable and service was great!. He even spend a lot of time educating my wify about diffrent types of heaters, showers,wc and off course the hood and hob we bought. We left at around 9pm as we were hungry for dinner.

we went to both Lookz and AE on Sun since they are along the same stretch. Equally satisfied with both services and both seem knowlegeble. Lookz seems to have a better selection of toilet bowls and sinks while AE seem so to have a better package for kitchen sinks and storage heaters. Agree?

I am not sure about AE. I initiall gotten a quote from AE at IMM through email, but a few days later, AE from balestier responded to my email too, and quote a slightly higher price than the one from IMM. I would expect both to quote the same price. that said, sales person from both store area very nice and knowledgeable. I didn't get anything from them because I got a much lower price from Royal Fanco.

i order my rinnai hood and hob from AE IMM on 11 sep schedule to be delivered on 1 Oct, but today (2 days before delivery) only they told me no stock for the hood. Need to wait till end Oct, sianz......

Service wise was ok.

I am not sure about AE. I initiall gotten a quote from AE at IMM through email, but a few days later, AE from balestier responded to my email too, and quote a slightly higher price than the one from IMM. I would expect both to quote the same price. that said, sales person from both store area very nice and knowledgeable. I didn't get anything from them because I got a much lower price from Royal Fanco.

The sales are quite friendly. I also have the same experience of AW balestier branch quoting me 10-20% higher than IMM.

I bought all my kitchen basin, mixer, basin, WC, instant heater etc from Asia Excel in IMM. I would say, I met the wrong person. I bought everything there and when I share/reveal my price list to some forumers, they said they got cheaper price from Balestier branch, about 10 ~ 30%. I am so sad, chopped like a mincemeat there... :~ + :furious: