Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

As promised to view their workmanship, a short tour arranged by Darren to see some of their work pieces. Was fascinated by some of their works, quite brilliant actually. Not disappointed at all (quite happy) having signed them up to carry out my new home reno especially for that price (agreed upon). Also taken to select floor tiles by him after that, was amaze by the variety of choices (not able to decide for awhile…hehe), glad had made my choice finally, thanks to him for his valuable advice.

Had my floor tiles laid a month later, was quite delighted (turn out better than expectation) as job was done with my minimum supervision. Glad co-ordinating well with the ID firm (PlushLiving) so far other than some minor hiccups (expected

in a home reno hassle). Carpentry works on going...hope tis goes well...comment in due course.

My experience with Darren has been so good so far, he may not be a articulate person but able to put across his professional advices and ideas (not much of a problem), most importantly he is sincere and patient.

Till then...chao.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
As promised to view their workmanship, a short tour arranged by Darren to see some of their work pieces. Was fascinated by some of their works, quite brilliant actually. Not disappointed at all (quite happy) having signed them up to carry out my new home reno especially for that price (agreed upon). Also taken to select floor tiles by him after that, was amaze by the variety of choices (not able to decide for awhile…hehe), glad had made my choice finally, thanks to him for his valuable advice.

Had my floor tiles laid a month later, was quite delighted (turn out better than expectation) as job was done with my minimum supervision. Glad co-ordinating well with the ID firm (PlushLiving) so far other than some minor hiccups (expected

in a home reno hassle). Carpentry works on going...hope tis goes well...comment in due course.

My experience with Darren has been so good so far, he may not be a articulate person but able to put across his professional advices and ideas (not much of a problem), most importantly he is sincere and patient.

Till then...chao.

Can post some of yr reno pic