Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zhiz

De Workz Interior Associate

Anyone use their service?

situated at simpang bedok.

any comments?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i enaged their service and i must say they are really professional and reasonable.

i started looking for id many months back and went to almost 20 companies....... what make de workz different is instead of asking me change this change that....... throw this throw that.......... they initiate that since i live in a 2 years old condo, there must be something that can be done to suits my preferrence, at the same time dun have to spend so much.

so when i collect my keys, i invited them to my house to survey. Due to fengshui and style, i need to tear down all the kitchen cabinets, all master bed room warbrobe and alot more. they help me modify so i use use back certain internal structure to save $

anyway, there are alot of small little things that i really appreciate from them..........as i work late everyday, our first meeting at his shop is around 8pm.

then when i get the keys, they came to see the house at 8.30pm and left at 11pm.

so when i confirm them yesterday at their shop, it around 10pm that i reach there and i left at 1am

they even want me to get my own wallpaper and they they paste for me for only $120

And my renovation only cost $4500 =P

include:

kitchen solid surface

5 kitchen cabinet doors

full height shoe rack door

reconstruction of interior warbrobe to add dressing table in it

labour for wallpaper

removal of feature walls in mbr

platform in mbr

construction of bedhead

electrical sockets

polish marble

whole house painting

include all the dismantle.....protective cover........acid wash.........

Anyone use their service?

situated at simpang bedok.

any comments?

Have spoken to them before, but chose another contractor instead as they are charging slightly higher.

But if i have the budget, i wldn't mind engaging them as their designs are pretty good. The ID who served us is very professional.

Have spoken to them before, but chose another contractor instead as they are charging slightly higher.

But if i have the budget, i wldn't mind engaging them as their designs are pretty good. The ID who served us is very professional.

Gluttonish, may I know which ID have you spoken to?

Gluttonish, may I know which ID have you spoken to?

I met the person in charge of drawing and he was nice. Then he referred us to the ID but it took a while before we were contacted. pricing was a bit high as well. When countered with another package from another firm, they were willing to match but claimed to get those prices,, its lousier material.

Din follow up with them though.