Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shuseido

Any Comment On Procreation Group?

Hi all, about to do something for my coming new house. Any comments from this company? I have searched the whole forum, but find nothing. Thanks in advance. :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all, about to do something for my coming new house. Any comments from this company? I have searched the whole forum, but find nothing. Thanks in advance. :yamseng:

I think they r not so active ba...

Sorry for late reply. Been busy recently.

good customer service... so far...

How about their work? Good workmanship?? :)

I think they r not so active ba...

Care to explain more? Not so active as in not much customer ah? Hahaha...

Any other forumers who engage Procreation as your contractor?? Pls share your experience. Thanks.!!

Sorry for late reply. Been busy recently.

How about their work? Good workmanship?? :)

Care to explain more? Not so active as in not much customer ah? Hahaha...

Any other forumers who engage Procreation as your contractor?? Pls share your experience. Thanks.!!

I'm still in the midst of renovating my house. so about workmanship so far can la, but it has yet to complete. What I can comment on, is that the person I am dealing with, he is able to compromise and deliver what he promised. The price is reasonable. You can reach him at any time, maybe you PM me, i tell you once renovation complete. By the way who are you dealing with ?

I'm still in the midst of renovating my house. so about workmanship so far can la, but it has yet to complete. What I can comment on, is that the person I am dealing with, he is able to compromise and deliver what he promised. The price is reasonable. You can reach him at any time, maybe you PM me, i tell you once renovation complete. By the way who are you dealing with ?

Hi mrszak, you have PM. :)