Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
greenpeace_sg

Journey To Our Love Nest

I'm oso thinking of the same idea of an opening at the back of the wardrobe to access the a/c ledge. Gr8 minds think alike... ;)

I'm frm 439A, nxt blk 2 u :D

My HLE already approved 1st Apr. Think urs shd b coming soon... No worries...

Since HLE only valid for 3 mths, think for me shd b getting my keys by end Jun... keeping fingers x...

Oh u have also received the HLE letter? Congras... wonder when will be my turn as i heard their process is rather slow..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Oh u have also received the HLE letter? Congras... wonder when will be my turn as i heard their process is rather slow..

My HLE was already approved when I sign the lease agreement. This time HDB juz need a re-evaluation, so guess my HLE confirmation is faster.

Finally got time to upload some of our purchases.... :P

L-shape sofa bought in the last expo reno fair, pick the black color to match our living room theme..

snc00010j.jpg

snc00007l.jpg

snc00008.jpg

snc00006f.jpg

snc00009e.jpg

Edited by greenpeace_sg

Hi greenpeace, which shop is ur sofa from?

Hi Lise.. You are also from FC? Looks like you have already collected keys.. so envy, so how was your reno progress?

I bought the L-shape sofa from Gaphiler Pte Ltd @ the last Expo show, they have a showroom in Tampines.. As for the 2 seater one, i got it from Milan Furniture..

You really took the pics from all angles! I like your sofa, very nice!

haha.. actually i have bought a dinning table set as well, but not able to take pic as i was only choosing it from the catalog :P but of coz have seen it "real" at other shop before making the purchase. :)

Hi Lise.. You are also from FC? Looks like you have already collected keys.. so envy, so how was your reno progress?

I bought the L-shape sofa from Gaphiler Pte Ltd @ the last Expo show, they have a showroom in Tampines.. As for the 2 seater one, i got it from Milan Furniture..

yup, frm 439A.. reno so far so good.. shld b laying tiles this week..