Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lovee_cdc

Lamitak Or Seng Lee ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
which brand is better ?????? really confused of choosing my kitchen laminate .. any advices are welcome :)

hi lovee_cdc ! i did a serach before when choosing laminates for my kitchen. there r actually more than these 2 companies and each has its own unique designs. i had a really hard time choosing. I wuld suggest u to go to their websites and see which design catches your eye. =)

as for which brand is better, i have no idea but i went down to lamitak's showroom and was quite impressed by their service.

Edited by chryskris

which brand is better ?????? really confused of choosing my kitchen laminate .. any advices are welcome :)

U can try using EDL laminate, cos i hv currently finish done my reno n im using the brand for al my carpentry works, its look good. Or u may go to "Summit Design" thread cos i hv loads some pic there...

U can try using EDL laminate, cos i hv currently finish done my reno n im using the brand for al my carpentry works, its look good. Or u may go to "Summit Design" thread cos i hv loads some pic there...

I also using EDL laminate, Black Magic Series. :good:

According to my contractor, EDL never runs out of stock which is good.

Yup...tats the latest laminate frm EDL

i chosed seng lee laminate the 2008/09 verison for my box up feature wall for LCD TV ....i find both design similar.....

I like the one with foral print on it.....i chosed that....hope it come out nice

not much difference lar, my carpentry works done by Mr kok ( recommended by tplittely n trees) uses EDL, SengLee, Tamitak and Jennings. The difference only on the design, whether you like the wood grains or any selections that which ever brings in..me spend a full 3 days on deciding the pattern and colours that i want..too many that i like but cannot take all..His designer Ms perlyn help me to blend the colour and selections.Thanks to her patient and suggestion ya.. Maybe you can also ask your carpenter to help you on the selection, they see all sorts iof colour everday.. sometimes really difficult to tell the design on the cabinet when you can only see the little cutout piece on the sample books..Lucky my carpenter take a bigger piece for me to confirm before pasting onto my cabinets.. so me rest assure no mistakes.

The best is to get a larger sample of the laminate that you like.. All those laminates on the catalog are very small pieces, so it's hard for us to visualise what you will actually see..

To play safe, better request for sample of bigger piece laminate b/c making the decisions :)