Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartie

Our Lovely Home @ Bishan

my friends all commented that LG TVs were very cheap at the PC show. tempt me to go and buy for my bedroom. I guess no need la. since i usually watch tv in the living room.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Sony Bravia 40" LCD (KDL-40W4500) for our living room.. $1749 with $100 voucher.. Free delivery + Wall mounting..

Correction. The price is $1949, not $1749.

Typo.. Hee.. Getting sleepy..

LG TV prices are always more attractive than the others.. At the PC show, there's a lot of lelong.. But Smartie still only like his Sony..

I think we also dun need 2 TV.. it's just vanity.. :)

ok la. sony tv are ard this price. not sure if PC show is cheaper.

PC show slightly cheaper. Called shops like Goh Ah Bee and Euromark on Friday and they are selling at 1950 and 1930 respectively with no free gifts. Ok la, i already very satisfied with the price. Have been aiming for this model for quite some time but the price has always been stuck at around $2500. Almost wanted to give up this model and settle for a lower-spec Samsung Series 5, but luckily the price dropped to a very attractive level these couple of weeks, so I'm very happy that I got what I wanted :P

aiyah. LG at 500 plus can buy la. not a major dent.

i bought samsung series 5 37" from gain city. shd be higher price than PC show. but since i noe i dun like to haggle with the crowds, i bought directly from GC lor. keke.

aiyah. LG at 500 plus can buy la. not a major dent.

i bought samsung series 5 37" from gain city. shd be higher price than PC show. but since i noe i dun like to haggle with the crowds, i bought directly from GC lor. keke.

the entire pc show...only gain city carrying samsung tvs :X

in fact gc has lots of booths

u mean samsung dun have its own booth?

samsung had 2 booths. one by gain city on the 4th floor, the other by courts on the 6th floor.

but they did not have the 8 series LED tv on display....only the 6 series and 7 series...

:)

Today, our house are cleaned up.. Floor polished.. Now clean and bright.. But still powdery.. Anyway, looking forward to the carpentry being up tomorrow.. :)

Polished floor.. *bling bling*

DSC00339.jpg

Cleaned toilets.. And I found more things to rectify.. I presume it's the worst work done in the entire house so far..

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

Edited by booy

The marble flooring looks good. The tiles also look ok on the picture .. so what's wrong?

guy77, we bought one mirror but the other one is supplied by uncle